Bellator = wwe

MMALOGIC -
time traveling 12er - Some people are into it. If the UFC isn't going to cater to them Bellator might as well.

there's also a market for transvestites for people who dont want to admit they're gay and want to pretend they're straight.

there are those who dont want to admit their gay (watch the wwe) so they want an mma product to give them that same satisfaction (sodomy) without having to come out of the closet.

I agree... That's bellators market.  Those who are too ashamed to watch the wwe but can now practice their sodomy through bellator.

The problem is It's usually a transitional phase and the novelty wears off... guys either eventually accept their gayness (go back to the wwe) or they feel too dirty with it and just stick with a heterosexual lifestyle (UFC).

Fallon Fox has the transvestite market on lock... you're right there is a market for everything Phone Post 3.0

Better get your sweaters. It's shilly in here. Phone Post 3.0

Kinda weird they their using WCW's model. Strong undercard with fun matches, then a more nostalgic main event. Phone Post 3.0

I guess eveyone missed the 100 wwe video game commercials during the ufc prelims..

They weren't cross marketing at all.....

It was pretty pathetic that Tito vs Bonnar was the main event and Brooks vs Chandler was the co main. Turned it from a good MMA event into WWE trash.

vagabond - I guess eveyone missed the 100 wwe video game commercials during the ufc prelims..

They weren't cross marketing at all.....

hehe thats was I was thinking as well.

yesterday UFC was WWE. Their prelims opened up with WWE and UFC merged together confusing the audience on what they were watching.

I don't think you guys know what the wwe is... you just regurgitate the same shit over and over.

Wwe = fake fights with predetermined outcomes.

Tito vs bonnar was a real fight with a story to hype up the fight.

If you thought the actual fight was fake then you don't know what you are watching.

MMALOGIC - 
time traveling 12er - Some people are into it. If the UFC isn't going to cater to them Bellator might as well.

there's also a market for transvestites for people who dont want to admit they're gay and want to pretend they're straight.

there are those who dont want to admit their gay (watch the wwe) so they want an mma product to give them that same satisfaction (sodomy) without having to come out of the closet.

I agree... That's bellators market.  Those who are too ashamed to watch the wwe but can now practice their sodomy through bellator.

The problem is It's usually a transitional phase and the novelty wears off... guys either eventually accept their gayness (go back to the wwe) or they feel too dirty with it and just stick with a heterosexual lifestyle (UFC).

Ban this fucking homophobe already.

hendofanforlife - 

i keep hearing white rapper

Vanilla ice? Or limp bizkit?