Bellator's Royce vs. Shamrock III: Would U Watch?

It would be epic...I'd watch for sure!

Big English Tom Phone Post 3.0

At what weight?

If it was free absolutely Phone Post 3.0

I would but I doubt I would enjoy what I saw. Phone Post 3.0

I don't think I could not watch. Phone Post 3.0

vegasdolphin -

At what weight?

I would think they could do light heavyweight. It would probably be a small cut for Shamrock to hit 205 and a small gain for Royce to hit 186. Phone Post 3.0

Get Butterbean-Kimbo, Baroni-Marcus Davis on the undercard and I'll pay $50

People who say no probably weren't watching back then yet. For anyone who was were like "hell yea!" Phone Post 3.0

Jim_Kelly - My mind's tellin' me no... but my body... my body's telling me YES!
Yeah I don't see nothing wrong with a couple old guys bumpin wheelchairs. Phone Post 3.0

Love to see some Legend Fights.

If they are up for it, bring in Frank, Ken, Randy, Royce, Maurice Smith and Mark Coleman.

Do it as a co-main event.

Let the grey-hairs bang, bro.

I would watch it. There needs to be a no drug test clause...and let Royce wear the gi.

I would watch it, but I hope it doesn't happen. Phone Post 3.0

Why not? Phone Post 3.0

Their initial fights turned me off of UFC initially. While I understood the complexity and skill involved, I had no interest in watching a 30 minute stalemate. It wasn't until Tito and the younger Shamrock came along that I got back into UFC.

Long story short, I have no interest in seeing either of these guys long past their prime.

No

Bobby Lupo - 

Get Butterbean-Kimbo, Baroni-Marcus Davis on the undercard and I'll pay $50

Me too.

Hell yeah I'd pay for that

Fuck yes Phone Post 3.0

KnowAnySailors - Royce doesn't come cheap. And he's got a lot of rules. I think it would totally get sanctioned. It's making people money. Nobody cares about Shamrocks health over money. The ACs are, as Jake Shields would say, shady. Phone Post 3.0
Don't they typically work without an ac anyway? Phone Post 3.0

Do I think they should do it? No. But of course I would watch. Phone Post 3.0