Belt promotion and stripes sometimes is a joke!!

I have been traing ju jitsu for 1 year on the dot and i have 4 stripes on my white belt.. I see other guys in my class who got 3 stripes then his blue just bc he had been traing for years on and off. also i seen a guy who staqrted after me and he got his blue ..I am the best wite belt in my class and i can beat most blues and hang with purples ...I i am a goal oreiented person and if it is atlest somewhat fiar accross the board i am ok wiht it... I just want to take off the gi for god bc it a bunch of crap with promotion? any advice?

Why does it matter what color or what stripe you have on your belt?

Here is some advice....stay in school. Your command of the English language is deplorable.

.I i am a goal oreiented person and if it is atlest somewhat fiar accross the board i am ok wiht it... I just want to take off the gi for god bc it a bunch of crap with promotion?

meh. the mat doesn't lie, and sometimes promotions can be subjective. the important thing is not to look at class as a competition but as a place to get better at jiu jitsu.

also, lol @ tjmitch.

OP weighs 450 pounds. His gym is waiting for UPS to deliver an A11 blue belt via boat from Singapore.

the spelling bit to the angle is obvious

OP sounds jeleous. Perhaps you're not as good as you think you are and that's ok. Look at it this way, if you really are "smashing blue belts and hanging with purples" as a white belt then you should feel good about yourself and not whining like a little boy. Phone Post

your post is like a drunk person falling down impossibly slowly

You've hit the trifecta of FAIL:

1) Your ego is getting in the way of your blue belt. Leave your ego OFF the mat...don't even wear it under your gi. If you are hanging with purples...it is because they choose to let you (or they aren't legit purples).

2) You are "that guy" at your gym. This is pretty plain to see. I'm willing to bet you don't have a training mode...because you're bragging about "beating" your training partners.

3) Whining about perceived wrongs to a forum is pretty weak. Creating an account just to accomplish it takes this into epic fail territory.

I think you have the right idea - take off the gi.
BJJ is obviously NOT for you.

Roll no-gi.  Then you can always say, well I don't have a belt because I don't use the gi, but I'd say I'm a high level purple. 

they need to do way instain white belt who tap thier bluebelts. becuse these bluebelt cant frigth back.

i am truley sorry for your lots.

If you stick with BJJ, in 4 years you will look back at this thread and facepalm.

eviladam - they need to do way instain white belt who tap thier bluebelts. becuse these bluebelt cant frigth back.

i am truley sorry for your lots.

how is bluebelt fromed?

This thread is hilarious.

The instructor clearly thinks you're a prodigy, but wants to be sure you have the patience and dedication to fulfill your potential. Stay the course!

Also, don't wash your Gi, nobody likes a clean Gi.

Time for the "opps, I must have washed my belt with a brand new royal blue t-shirt" trick.

Roll no-gi. Then you can always say, well I don't have a belt because I don't use the gi, but I'd say I'm a high level purple

lol

I doubt you are as good as you say. If you were you would have your blue belt by now.

You are probably the club spaz. The guy who attempts to slam people no matter how many times you tell him not to. The guy who will try to ram their training partner into the wall if you get close to it. The guy who only wants to restart in the same position if he is on top (after going off the mats/too close to other people).

If you were really beating all the blues and hanging with the purples you would not still be a white belt.

Just be happy that if you are ever challenged to a spelling contest you can always put the guy in an arm bar instead.

If you're looking for rank, you're still a white belt.