Beltran why?!!!

I was a idiot. Beltrans a warrior. carry on.

More blame should be on that ref but man that was like Mir Cro cop. Phone Post

Respectfully, I disagree.

I think he fought a smarter fight in the clinch, but I thought it was the same Mexicutioner Beltran. I enjoyed the shit out of that fight. Phone Post

Awful fight, wall and stall.

UGCTT_THE Kevin Chandler - Respectfully, I disagree.

I think he fought a smarter fight in the clinch, but I thought it was the same Mexicutioner Beltran. I enjoyed the shit out of that fight. Phone Post

I see what youre saying it he had like 2 flurries the entire time. Everything else was igor. That red should have separated them. He didn't shoot at all or do much there. It had its moments and I'm glad he won but you shouldn't be allowed to stall like that Phone Post

That was a pretty good fight. Not sure what you're watching.

Deuce77 - Stupid ass post. Joey is a warrior.

What I acknowledge in the post he's a warrior. I said that was stalling and it was. Phone Post

UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache - That was a pretty good fight. Not sure what you're watching.

I'm criticizing that approach and the ref. Phone Post

Nice 4 vote downs because you disagree with me. Real mature. I respect the hell out of Beltran I picked him to win. But I didn't expect him to stall. And that red should have broke it up more. Phone Post

Beltran used fence for stalling and threw some leather just so ref won't separate them.

He had like two serious flurries while on fence, other than that he just used smart tactics to win a decision.

The ref allowed it. Many refs wouldn't have done that. So I can't get too upset with it. I just wish there was a more active assault on stalling. Phone Post

Losing you as a fan from one preformace?

I'm certain he will not lose any sleep over it. Phone Post

Sudo21 - Beltran used fence for stalling and threw some leather just so ref won't separate them.

He had like two serious flurries while on fence, other than that he just used smart tactics to win a decision.

You're right. I'm the first to defend guys like Fitch but he's still looking for the pass and the finish. Beltran was too but only a few times. Mostly he was content with holding igor against the fence. It was smart but bad reffing Phone Post

caseharts - 

Nice 4 vote downs because you disagree with me. Real mature. I respect the hell out of Beltran I picked him to win. But I didn't expect him to stall. And that red should have broke it up more. Phone Post

People making threads bitching about fighters usually get voted down.
BTW I did not vote you down, im just saying.
Who cares anyway you got plenty of Vote ups ;)

Farewell Brock - Losing you as a fan from one preformace?

I'm certain he will not lose any sleep over it. Phone Post

Ya dude I bet he won't. That's fine. Phone Post

Great fight..3-1 underdog and controlled him in the clinch,threw some nice exchanges looked really fit,best J.B ive seen ..congrats to him i honestly has I.P in my pick but it was an entertaining fight Phone Post

Normally Beltran throws down. Makes me wonder if he got injured early or if he came into the fight injured. Not like him at all to take that approach. Phone Post

UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache -
caseharts -  Nice 4 vote downs because you disagree with me. Real mature. I respect the hell out of Beltran I picked him to win. But I didn't expect him to stall. And that red should have broke it up more. Phone Post

People making threads bitching about fighters usually get voted down.
BTW I did not vote you down, im just saying.
Who cares anyway you got plenty of Vote ups ;)

I'm mainly upset with the ref I was just venting. Beltran is a freaking bad ass. I just hate that you can win like that. I hate it. He was dealing with an incredibly powerful striker so I see the logic but as a fight fan its like damn :/ Phone Post

Saltyballs - Normally Beltran throws down. Makes me wonder if he got injured early or if he came into the fight injured. Not like him at all to take that approach. Phone Post

It was smart. That's how you beat a guy like igor if you can't out grapple him. Phone Post

Okay il just let this die. I apologize to Beltran. It was me being a keyboard emotional fruit cake. I just don't like that ref. il take what ever vote downs. And my boy Chaf mendes just koed his opponent. Awesome. Phone Post