Beltran why?!!!

caseharts - Okay il just let this die. I apologize to Beltran. It was me being a keyboard emotional fruit cake. I just don't like that ref. il take what ever vote downs. And my boy Chaf mendes just koed his opponent. Awesome. Phone Post

I'm still a fan just a whinny baby Phone Post

War Beltran! Phone Post

YourMomMadeMeTap - I loved the Beltran fight. His work against the cage was brilliant. Go watch K1 maybe?

All I'm saying is there were extended period of time where no action was happening. The ref should hack broke it up 1 or 2 times. Phone Post

caseharts -
YourMomMadeMeTap - I loved the Beltran fight. His work against the cage was brilliant. Go watch K1 maybe?

All I'm saying is there were extended period of time where no action was happening. The ref should hack broke it up 1 or 2 times. Phone Post

And I'm the first to defend strategic fighters on here. Phone Post

caseharts -
caseharts - Okay il just let this die. I apologize to Beltran. It was me being a keyboard emotional fruit cake. I just don't like that ref. il take what ever vote downs. And my boy Chaf mendes just koed his opponent. Awesome. Phone Post

I can see how it's frustrating to watch. Beltran is a warrior but sometimes you just have to fight smart. Phone Post

The red didn't exactly help matters either. Phone Post

Just let it die I apologized admitted my fault . I picked Beltran to. He's a warrior still a fan. Don't tell me to do this or that. He did what he had to. He's a warriir Phone Post

*ref Phone Post

Saltyballs -
caseharts -

I can see how it's frustrating to watch. Beltran is a warrior but sometimes you just have to fight smart. Phone Post

I forgot before I posted this he was fighting for his job kind of. So I get it. But yes it's frustration. But he went out there like a man and fought. Respect. Phone Post

I hate when people hate on Pierce or other wrestlers and somehow commend Beltran for that effort. He really did nothing else but hold Igor to the fence and threw like 3 flurries per round. It was a good fight, not what I expected though.

Leck Brosnar - I hate when people hate on Pierce or other wrestlers and somehow commend Beltran for that effort. He really did nothing else but hold Igor to the fence and threw like 3 flurries per round. It was a good fight, not what I expected though.

I think the difference was pierce was actively looking to pass. And took the fight on short notice and won the striking until the third. But ya those people are crazy. Phone Post

Farewell Brock - 

Losing you as a fan from one preformace?

I'm certain he will not lose any sleep over it. Phone Post

People jump on and/or off after every fight, someone has a great KO and people have been so called "fans" since day1

BaraoKix -
Farewell Brock -  Losing you as a fan from one preformace?

I'm certain he will not lose any sleep over it. Phone Post

People jump on and/or off after every fight, someone has a great KO and people have been so called "fans" since day1

No I do not. Some may. This was a stupid emotional statement I apologized for. I just kinda hate how the ref allowed that. Phone Post

How come not one comment from anyone about Igor's inability to get off the cage?

Yeah the ref could have been more pro-active in breaking them up, but every ref and every fight is different.

Joey did the best he could do with the particular match up to ensure a win and keep his job.

Both guys are studs and I look forward to their next fights.

Seekntruth - How come not one comment from anyone about Igor's inability to get off the cage?

Yeah the ref could have been more pro-active in breaking them up, but every ref and every fight is different.

Joey did the best he could do with the particular match up to ensure a win and keep his job.

Ya I was silly I should have clearly stated that. Wtf. Why couldn't he get off. But ya I just want this to die it was rude and lacked a real break down. I definitely didn't like him holding igor but I didn't like igor content to wait there either Phone Post

caseharts - 
Seekntruth - How come not one comment from anyone about Igor's inability to get off the cage?

Ya I was silly I should have clearly stated that. Wtf. Why couldn't he get off. But ya I just want this to die it was rude and lacked a real break down. I definitely didn't like him holding igor but I didn't like igor content to wait there either Phone Post

10-4 good sir, get ready for some Lombard/Paul Harris its next!!!

Seekntruth -
caseharts - 

10-4 good sir, get ready for some Lombard/Paul Harris its next!!!

I'm
Excited but ya I was just being a stupid keyboard warrior and I deserved the hate. Carry on Beltran bring home that bacon. Phone Post

The way Beltran fought is no surprise when you hear Kenny say, "He's basically fighting for his job tonight."

epwar -

The way Beltran fought is no surprise when you hear Kenny say, "He's basically fighting for his job tonight."

I know I completely forgot about his last loss. But he's still a great fighter Phone Post

I saw absolutely nothing wrong with Beltran's gameplan. In the first two rounds he was exploding with flurrys off of the clinch, he slowed down a bit in the 3rd round but that is Igor's problem to overcome. What you think Beltran should just go shot for shot and give Pokrajac an opportunity to win, meanwhile he's already clearly up 2 rounds?