Ben Askren calls out Nate Diaz

1 Like

Former UFC welterweight Ben Askren called out Nate Diaz for a UFC fight, saying he “would be happy to be the last fight on his contract.”

Askren retired from the UFC after losing to Jorge Masvidal and Demian Maia citing lingering injury issues. Following his retirement, Askren returned to combat sports in boxing, having been knocked out by Jake Paul earlier this year. Since then, we have not heard much from Askren in regards to fighting again. But it appears as though “Funky” is interested in a return to combat sports, only this time in the UFC, and he has a specific opponent in mind.

3 Likes

Nate is right, I suck at boxing. He sucks at MMA. If he wants me to prove it I can be in the USADA pool tomorrow. Would be happy to be the last fight on his contract.

1 Like

I would be in for this. Fuck ya

4 Likes

Ben just enjoy your retirement.

1 Like

Nate is right, I suck at boxing. He sucks at MMA. If he wants me to prove it I can be in the USADA pool tomorrow. Would be happy to be the last fight on his contract.

Very cute.

Would rather see Askren vs Covington.

1 Like

Nate don’t want that smoke

1 Like

Nate Diaz would smoke him and the lead up to this would be hilarious

nate diaz ufc GIF

So the dude devalued the win by calling him mctapper and used that as a feather in the cap?

This is not how one talks shit.

5 Likes

This would be a mauling on the Joe Lauzon vs Gabe Ruediger level.

1 Like

Lol you think Askren is taking Nate down and sub’ing him?!?

Diaz by triangle

1 Like

Didnt askren gassed against 55yo Maia? I dont remember if it was high pace wrestling or Askren just has poor cardio?
Nate by how he wants

1 Like

Ben must need money

2 Likes