Ben Askren calls out Nate Diaz

Go fly some frisbee Ben
festival frisbee GIF by Chiemsee Summer

1 Like

I laughed so hard at this I got chest painā€¦.

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry, but I have little to no interest in this fight. Iā€™d wager UFC is even less interested.

Last fight on Nateā€™s contract. Letā€™s give him a guy that will be gone again after too? Not gonna happen.

That or super bored. Either way not the best reason to fight again

Iā€™d like this fight but the ufc wonā€™t set it up. They will set Nate up to lose the last fight in his contract because that is business.

1 Like

bumppp

fool me once canā€™t be fooled again

2 Likes

Any time in history before the Jake Paul fight I would have said askren

Now I think Nate slaps the taste out of his mouth

1 Like

Yep itā€™s mandatory to be crying 100% of the time after you lose a fight.

2 Likes

cash grab cash grab
oh nate diaz lets try that for shits and gigs
lol at finding any dumb cunt to front up for that garbage.

Asscream is box office poison

Someone forget to pay his taxes from his diving exhibition?

2 Likes

Or maybe the supposed fighter payouts for that event was all a lie :man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

I think it is a perfect fight for Nateā€™s last.

Way better than some hungry young lion like cumshot and will be a big payday with lots of people watching. Smack talk would be epic.

Make it headline for a fight night over 5 rds. Nate fucks him up imo

1 Like

I agree itā€™s a good fight for Diaz to win, Ben had hip replacement surgery, itā€™s not like he came to the UFC and started rag dolling anyone, he got dropped on his head by Robbie, he danced around and did some of the worst spinning backfist you will ever see against Maia, he got blasted out by Masvidal 5 seconds after being introduced by Buffer. 5 rounds against Nate and you have no striking or power and a bad hip? Good luck.

This. Even if he does control Nate heā€™s not gonna damage him beyond repair. Someone like Khamzat actually might

2 Likes

Iā€™m in, Dana make it happen!

Ha! Thatā€™s Eagle McMahon. Stud!

sparring ufc 239 GIF by UFC

3 Likes