Ben Askren on you're welcome w/ Chael

In lame ass accounting right now but looking forward to listening later. Some WWE guy john Piermarini also comes on later in the show. I loved last weeks with Schaub and Callen, but am not too fond of all the pro wrestling guys he has on.

http://podcastone.com/chaelsonnen

What has everyone thought of the podcast so far? Favorite episodes? Mine are probably Eddie Bravo, Don Frye, And DC.

Eddie Bravo was funny on that podcast,when he was saying people thought he was part black because he had moves on the football field.or something like that

Haven't caught it yet but I'm sure it's awesome Phone Post 3.0

Felt like Bravo was trolling on the show Phone Post 3.0

Just listened, Askren talks about how he hates johny Hendricks, getting snubbed by Kenny rice on inside mma, and a story about Tyrone woodley and Hendricks wrestling in college. Then Chael goes on to talk about what he would do if he ran the UFC, all good shit

In before shy guy. Phone Post 3.0

steve sandstrom - In before shy guy. Phone Post 3.0
I'm here, Steven. Phone Post 3.0

The drunk Front Row Brian story was hilarious Phone Post 3.0

Askren came across like a good dude. Surely it's a matter of time before he's in the ufc Phone Post 3.0

Later

Yes yes yes yes yes yes Phone Post 3.0

HeyMarkIt1886 - Felt like Bravo was trolling on the show Phone Post 3.0
In regards to what? He was himself imo Phone Post 3.0

RustyTrombone - Askren came across like a good dude. Surely it's a matter of time before he's in the ufc Phone Post 3.0
He won't ever be in the ufc, Dana is scared of the funk and knows that Askren will call them out on bullshit daily Phone Post 3.0

ShoreBreaker420 - 
RustyTrombone - Askren came across like a good dude. Surely it's a matter of time before he's in the ufc Phone Post 3.0
He won't ever be in the ufc, Dana is scared of the funk and knows that Askren will call them out on bullshit daily Phone Post 3.0

Which to me is just insane. Askren can talk up a fight as well as Chael and he the wrestling chops to back it up in the cage. Even the conflict between him and Dana, much like when Tito was there, will make for some interesting sound bites. It's time to get him in there and see what he can do.

quick - 
ShoreBreaker420 - 

Which to me is just insane. Askren can talk up a fight as well as Chael and he the wrestling chops to back it up in the cage. Even the conflict between him and Dana, much like when Tito was there, will make for some interesting sound bites. It's time to get him in there and see what he can do.

What makes it time to get him in there? He has a contract in Asia, and from what I understand, he's happy with them. And why on earth would he want to join the PED overrun fighting championships? Askren not being in the UFC hurts Zuffa's credibility, not Askrens. As an Askren fan, I hope he stays out of Zuffa land and if he gives in, it's because they beg him to.

Kick Boxe -
HeyMarkIt1886 - Felt like Bravo was trolling on the show Phone Post 3.0
In regards to what? He was himself imo Phone Post 3.0
All those jokes about being Black making you athletic Phone Post 3.0