Ben Henderson is going to get brutally beaten

The Mitch Mitchell Experience - 
MasterofMartialArts - Nobody has dominated Bendo before, so I highly doubt that will happen tonight. Expecting to see the best Benson against a dangerous guy. Phone Post 3.0
Pettis did in their second fight. Phone Post 3.0

Add Rafael do Anjos too.

Some MasterofMartialArts. "Nobody," except the few that did.

Well, it's a short notice fight and Thatch's original opponent in Thompson was not a wrestler by any means, so I wonder how much he's been drilling that. Bendo has that goin' in his favour.

I hope so. Phone Post 3.0

1st round TKO for thatch. Too big and powerful. Benson will lose confidence on his first takedown defense Phone Post 3.0

MasterofMartialArts - Nobody has dominated Bendo before, so I highly doubt that will happen tonight. Expecting to see the best Benson against a dangerous guy. Phone Post 3.0
RDA dominated him Phone Post 3.0

Thingy Bendo gets a decision, thanks god and flies out of the Octagon using his angel wings. Phone Post 3.0

frederic - 
Sprawl'n'Stall - Thatch is soooo much bigger. Fun fight nomnetheless.
More thigh to punch! Phone Post 3.0

Ha ha

Rambo John J - as long as he doesn't get another gift decision
You mean like the gift decision Cerrone got against him? Phone Post 3.0

Dreville79 - 

Not a gift and even if it was, the one time Cerrone got a gift isn't in any way, shape or form the same as Bendo getting them often.

Hello McFly.

failure at life - 
ausgepicht -
Dreville79 - 

Not a gift and even if it was, the one time Cerrone got a gift isn't in any way, shape or form the same as Bendo getting them often.

Hello McFly.
This, no one has received more gift decisions than Ben henderson Phone Post 3.0

Only fight Benson lost IMO was the Edgar rematch. All other fights were very close and in no way robberies. Unless you just hate Benson enough.

i have a bad feeling that bendo might get seriously fucked up tonight, hope he proves me wrong though

Ben needs a scramble any way he can get it. World class guillotine and back control. That's how he can win in my opinion. Phone Post 3.0

Pulling for benson but damn is the deck stacked against him. He has huge balls to step up and take this fight though Phone Post 3.0

My screen name depends on Thatch. If he loses I'm sure I will have a name that implies that I love the cock.

ghost of beatmeov - My screen name depends on Thatch. If he loses I'm sure I will have a name that implies that I love the cock.

Don't worry brother, it doesn't hurt

Lick Boners - 
ghost of beatmeov - My screen name depends on Thatch. If he loses I'm sure I will have a name that implies that I love the cock.

Don't worry brother, it doesn't hurt

Lmao, somehow I don't feel any better about the situation although I think Thatch is gonna make an example out of Ben.

Hope not.

ausgepicht -
The Mitch Mitchell Experience - 
Pettis did in their second fight. Phone Post 3.0

Add Rafael do Anjos too.

Some MasterofMartialArts. "Nobody," except the few that did.

He didn't dominate him. Your acting like bendo wasn't competitive until he got laid out. Getting finished doesn't always mean you got dominated. Remember Varner vs trujilo Phone Post 3.0

I think he takes the most damage of his career in this fight. Can't count him out, but Thatch is so much bigger and highly skilled so it's hard not to see him dominating.

Winston Wolf -
Chupacabro - I like the guy, but this is a terrible matchup. Is he doing this to be a company man? Surely he doesn't need money this badly. Phone Post 3.0

lets see your betting stub
or what? Phone Post 3.0