Ben: I do not fight for money, I do not...

Posted by

UFC on Fox Pre-Fight Exclusives: Henderson, Cerrone, And Weigh-In Video

MMA Fight Radio Exclusive Pre-Fight Interview with Ben Henderson

Henderson-vs-Thomson

“He is a good fighter. He is a tough fighter. Perhaps the most underrated fighter at 155 in the UFC.  I am not thinking about how good he is; I know how tough and how good he is.”

Benson Henderson

Benson Henderson

“Once I find out about a guy and once I know I am facing a certain opponent I go through and I watched all their films 1 time. To reintroduce myself to them, watch the finer things of what they can do. My coach John Crouch, Joe Riggs, I have been working with him, they are the ones who obsessively watch film on the guy over and over and over and really break it down and put an approach together of what we are going to do.”

“I think what makes Josh so dangerous is the fact he is probably very similar to me. Or I am very similar to him. Visa verses, whichever way you want to take it. We are both just so good at everything.  There is not like really a lot of big holes in our game. We are so well versed in all areas. It is going to be a tough, tough fight in that sense. That is what makes him so great; he is good in all areas. He is well versed in all areas.”

Speaking on his training: “That’s something really special, it really is, our gym The MMA Lab, what we have been able to bring together we know is not going to last forever. It will last for a couple more years. It will last for however long it does. But what we have at our gym is really special. There will be a lot of people who come to our gym that didn’t quite fit in. They won’t be able to make it for whatever reason. They don’t fit our vibe. They don’t fit for whatever reason they don’t make it very long at our gym. Our gym you have to be able make it fit and make it personality wise.  But we have a really special thing. All my team, all my guys, are my brothers. I do anything for them. My coach John Crouch tells me to run through a wall; I would run through a frickin’ brick wall for the guy. Adam Gillespey, Jarret Aki, we have so many guys, so many components at our gym and all of them are so intent on making it what it is. It is why it is one of the best gyms, the best gym, in the world for MMA. We bring so many things together. We have a good format for success and we are always open to new ideas. We keep our eyes and our ears open. That is a part of what makes it so good also is the fact we are so open to new technique.”.......

READ MORE.... Read more... http://mmafightradio.com/2014/01/ufc-on-fox-pre-fight-exclusives-henderson-cerrone-and-weigh-in-video/  

MMA Fight Radio Exclusive Pre-Fight Interview with Ben “Smooth” Henderson Audio:

Read more... http://mmafightradio.com/2014/01/ufc-on-fox-pre-fight-exclusives-henderson-cerrone-and-weigh-in-video/  

UFC on Fox 10  – Henderson vs. Thomson 

January 25, 2014

Donald Cerrone   vs  Adriano Martins 

Donald Cerrone vs Melvin Guillard

Donald Cerrone vs Melvin Guillard

MMA Fight Radio Exclusive Pre-Fight Interview with Donald “Cowboy” Cerrone Audio: Read more... http://mmafightradio.com/2014/01/ufc-on-fox-pre-fight-exclusives-henderson-cerrone-and-weigh-in-video/  

Ben N Josh

UFC on FOX 10: Official Weigh-In

Watch the official weigh-in for FOX UFC Saturday: Henderson vs. Thomson, live Friday, January 24th at 5pm/2pm ETPT:

Power bottom, show some hespect Phone Post 3.0

Ben fights for Jesus.