BEN PIERCE PRO DEBUT @ FIGHTPARTY

Macon Georgias former resident and favorite son and HARDCORE GYM Member from Athens Ga is making his PRO DEBUT tonight at the fightparty in Atlanta Ga. We are all very proud of Ben and wish him the best of luck

WAR BEN\
GO Hardcore Gym

Tim

good luck ben.......

unfortunately for Ben he is fighting a really tough guy from Damage Inc. best of luck to both parties!

ttt

ttt - for Georgia fighters making this the best state with all the talent. Good luck to all tonight and all upcoming events.

Mike,
I did not know Ben was fighting a guy from Damage Incorporated. I hope you can appreciate Ben and Cole became best of friends 8-10 years ago. Ben is like family. Heck, he has seen me get mad and throw things(yes, anger management issues). I am sure you understand me rooting for Ben. On the other hand, I wish the best for ALL DAMAGE INCORPORATED TEAM MEMBERS and staff. I have nothing but Love for you Guys! I just have to pull for Ben in this instance. Good luck to both fighters and may the best man tonight win. By the way, Props to Ben for taking the fight on relatively short notice and stepping up to fill in for his team member. He roll's like dat.
WAR BEN
GO HCG

Tim

Tim-I would expect nothing less. Gotta stick with the hometown boys;) Should be a good fight, Mahon is tough as nails. Thanks for the continued support!

TTT for Gentle Ben Pierce!

Tim

TTT............

Good luck benmma.

BENMMA is getting a GREEN NAME!

Tim

Ben,
I am proud of you. You'll get em next time buddy.

TIM MILLER

way to stepp up ben..

Its allgood. I dont regret taking the fight by any means it was a great learning experience and I believe it will only push me harder. Congrats to Corey on the win.

BEN