Ben Saunders vs Alan Jouban on Fox Orlando

Alan Jouban vs. Ben Saunders added to UFC on FOX: Orlando Feb 24th

A post shared by Daily MMA Content (@ufc_daily) on

Get em Killa!!!

WAR KILLA BEEEEE

10th Planet battle. I was surprised to see this.

OCMikey - 10th Planet battle. I was surprised to see this.

Same. 

Damn. Good fight, but I don’t want to see either lose. Both guys are good dudes. 

UGCTT_mrthesnake -

Damn. Good fight, but I don’t want to see either lose. Both guys are good dudes. 

War ben!!! Dudes a great guy on here.

Damn it... big fan of both guys. Almost don’t wanna watch.... almost.

War Ben!! He trained at my gym last week and I had the opportunity to roll with him. He is easily one of the nicest and most humble guys in the sport. I like both Ben and jouban so i can’t pick one over the other but I’m hoping for a great fight. 

Ben gets to fight for his home town crowd. Nice.

Eddie bravo said they both asked the ufc to not book this fight and UFC basically said “fuck you”

Non N00B - 

Eddie bravo said they both asked the ufc to not book this fight and UFC basically said “fuck you”

That's fucked up.

Rudi - 

War Ben!! He trained at my gym last week and I had the opportunity to roll with him. He is easily one of the nicest and most humble guys in the sport. I like both Ben and jouban so i can’t pick one over the other but I’m hoping for a great fight. 

awesome. This is going to be a fantastic fight for sure

WAR KILLABEE!

Non N00B - 

crazy.

UGCTT_mrthesnake -

For sure

UFC doing this for the drama. 

Hope someone gets "injured" and it doesnt happen. Fuck that, ufc sucks for forcing them to fight, its not like its necessary for the rankings to figure a title shot....

Rudi -

This!