Ben Shapiro Does It Again. Masterful Tweet!

Not a huge fan of the liddle guy, but his Tweets are masterful. I almost passed out from laughing so hard.

camicom -

Not a huge fan of the liddle guy, but his Tweets are masterful. I almost passed out from laughing so hard.

Wait, ben is for nuking NK?

BruteDion - 
camicom -

Hammerstein - LOL, I don't think you understood what he's saying. That's a criticism of Trump.

u sure?

Jack Carter - 
BruteDion - 
camicom -

Haahahahha

People can be so fucking dense sometimes.

Anyway, great tweet from Ben, laughed my ass off.

Kid Salami -
Hammerstein - LOL, I don't think you understood what he's saying. That's a criticism of Trump.

u sure?

Yep. 

Its funny though, whether you like trump or not you should be able to see the humor in this. 

ltr

Kid Salami -

u sure?

Ben is not a Trump fan at all.

Ben is NOT a non-interventionist.

Ben wants NeoCon's in office. Guy may be quick witted, but the MAGA train would run his little ass over.

Lol@ this train wreck of a post.

Bad Monkey -
Kid Salami -

u sure?

Yep. 

Its funny though, whether you like trump or not you should be able to see the humor in this. 

This

dabigchet - in for camicom to offer his interpretation of the tweet he viewed as masterful

Making me laugh to the point of passing out, I would consider masterful.

PS. I hate fucking comedians

dabigchet - the humor in you being dumb enough to think shapiro was crowing about trump here?

yes, we find the humor in it

Never said any such thing. Your own psychosis is clouding your sanity. Ben Shapiro has always been a never Trumper. Doesn't mean I don't find most of his tweets hilarious.

^^No one believes you

JonnyW -
Kid Salami -

u sure?

Ben is not a Trump fan at all.

I dont know, moving jerusalem and passing the tax plan may has made a fan out of shapiro. Hes gone so far to say that trump is running the most conservative platform since Reagan

LOL. OP thought this was in support of Trump, when it's clearly making fun of him. Great example of how dumb Trump supporters are.

I love it. For many of the OG Trumpaloids, Politics = fucking over your "enemies" at all costs to feel better about your sad life.

Shapiro's politics aren't my thing, but at least he has fleshed out opinions based on his understanding of the world, and isn't in it just to get back at "SJWs" or whatever other boogeyman you all cling on to like a life raft.

FerrisWheeler -
Jack Carter - 
BruteDion - 
camicom -

Haahahahha

People can be so fucking dense sometimes.

Anyway, great tweet from Ben, laughed my ass off.

I admit, when it comes to text communication I really am dense. I suck at getting its sarcasm.

Good to see Ben is not what Op thinks he is.

mdmrules - LOL. OP thought this was in support of Trump, when it's clearly making fun of him. Great example of how dumb Trump supporters are.

I love it. For many of the OG Trumpaloids, Politics = fucking over your "enemies" at all costs to feel better about your sad life.

Shapiro's politics aren't my thing, but at least he has fleshed out opinions based on his understanding of the world, and isn't in it just to get back at "SJWs" or whatever other boogeyman you all cling on to like a life raft.

Never said again such thing moron. Just like Chapelle, I find them hilarious, but their politics and views are not shared. Smarten up.