Ben Shapiro doesn’t get enough credit.

Gets branded racist by the left, but Sharpio actually calls out the Alt right for their racism and antisemitism.

Highlights the importance of the family unit.

12 Likes

He's super smart. I consider myself pretty center and don't care too much about politics, but when he talks, I listen

I don't listen to him much, but every time I have, he's been on point.

Also - I find it alarming how many people who incessantly bitch about racism seem to have no issue with, if not perpetrate, anti-semetism.

4 Likes

He's reasonable outside of his staunch religious stance but all in all he is a good source of balanced information.

3 Likes

He denies white privilege exists, but labels any criticism of Israeli policy toward Palestinians with the "antisemitism" card.

He's smart and well-spoken and makes good sense on many issues...but this is a major hypocritical blind spot he has.

1 Like

DiscipleDojo -

He denies white privilege exists, but labels any criticism of Israeli policy toward Palestinians with the "antisemitism" card.

He's smart and well-spoken and makes good sense on many issues...but this is a major hypocritical blind spot he has.

I agree.

DiscipleDojo -

But he does accept racism exists and has no issue calling it out.

You will never see the left call out Hamas.

Not that white privileged exists, but that he perceives criticism of Israel is “anti Semitic”.

DiscipleDojo - 

Yeah, I've heard him do that.

In reality, the argument can simply be dismissed. Point out Palestine on a map. Oh, you can't? Got it. Next topic.

Outside of that, Shapiro is spot on most of the time, despite his smarmy voice lol.

Used to think he was super smart but now I can't stand him. Comes off as a know it all and throws his toys out the pram when it doesn't go his way (see BBC interview).

DiscipleDojo - 

He's also a huge crybaby.

Pretending that he left Breitbart because some chick was "assaulted" aka grabbed by the arm. in true emotional whiteknight fashion.

Also constantly touting his self awarded "Most antisemitic tweets" recipient crap - not realizing he was getting trolled by edgy 14 year olds on 4chan who only tweeted him antisemitic images because he was sure to retweet and whine about it.

1 Like
DiscipleDojo -

Shapiro is very smart. He is extremely well spoken and persuasive he has quite advanced knowledge and is really good at practical components of arguments and debate. 

That being said he has very strong bias towards his community and because he is so talented and well spoken he is able to point out the logical inconsistencies in others viewpoints while masking his own inconsistencies. 

It doesn't mean his stances are any stronger than anyone elses he is just able to articulate them on another level and so effectively able to break apart other viewpoints. 

Who do you guys side more with? Nick Fuentes or Charlie Kirk and Ben Sharpio?

His sister is hot

WALES - 

Who do you guys side more with? Nick Fuentes or Charlie Kirk and Ben Sharpio?

For fuck's sake, give it a rest, man. Take an hour off.

1 Like

Yeah, he's very smart and successful. But, let's get to what really matters! Has Ben ever bowled a 300 game or a three game series of 800? 

NO, OF COURSE HE HASN'! So, by my count, here's the tally:

300 games:

VFab - 6

Ben Shapiro - 0

800 series:

VFab - 3

Ben Shapiro - 0

Put that in your pipe and smoke it, Ben! I WIN! 

2 Likes

topteam71 - 
DiscipleDojo -

I agree.

What is the necessarily blind spot that those two views create? Not seeing it right off hand. Thanks.

Relevant to this... Ben was spoken about by youtube's ceo about a desire to ban him from youtube because her son was a fan of his and saw him as indoctrinating her child.  Meanwhile her fav youtuber was Shane Dawson, pedo creep & racist. There's no way she didn't see this as a fan of his.

These are the lunatics guiding big tech. They need to be broken down.

2 Likes

KaiTangata - He's reasonable outside of his staunch religious stance but all in all he is a good source of balanced information.

This

KaiTangata - He's reasonable outside of his staunch religious stance but all in all he is a good source of balanced information.

Yeah he loses me a bit when he gets preachy as well.