Ben Shapiro interviews MILF-form Megyn Kelly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CmRUla72ZE

Oh she is doing the middle aged, “I am fun, and still like to go out at night with the girls” hair cut.

3 Likes

Plot twist, according to Oranos, MILF = Man I'd Like to Fellate

1 Like
samichlaus -

Wow, you managed to not post a self projecting deformity fetish. Improving your mental illness one day at a time.

samichlaus -

If I’m interviewing Megan kelly and someone says she’s a milf, then I hope it means man I’d like to relate. I mean, we’re you trying to insult someone?

jcblass - Oh she is doing the middle aged, "I am fun, and still like to go out at night with the girls" hair cut.

karen, but fun

Did she clarify the WAP issue for him?

Eskimo -
samichlaus -

If I’m interviewing Megan kelly and someone says she’s a milf, then I hope it means man I’d like to relate. I mean, we’re you trying to insult someone?

wut?

Eskimo - 
samichlaus -

No insults intended, only clarifying Oranos prefers swallowing ejaculate to sex with hot moms.

Nice to see a decent interview for a change. 

another grass is greener fail. she was a queen at FOX news. she thought she was bigger than Fox news and is pretty much a nobody now. i believe the same thing will happen to TDS shep smith.

I find her ugly af. I have always thought that. Weirdo looking bitch. But to each their own. 

I dont understand the hate towards a rational woman critical of both sides. I see no issue here.

Wood.

jcblass - Oh she is doing the middle aged, "I am fun, and still like to go out at night with the girls" hair cut.

Fuck...spot on...my sister who is a middle age divorcee has that same cut

Hahaha brilliant 

Renee Young got into politics?

it was definitely the hair

Fighting - 

I find her ugly af. I have always thought that. Weirdo looking bitch. But to each their own. 

Sorry man, but you gay as fuck...that chick is smokin....for an older lady.

Shit that is a lot of botox