Ben Shapiro REACTS to INSANE Woke TikToks | Volume 5

These never get old…

5 Likes

Love BS and his calls it like he sees it approach to issues. Holy shit though regarding people in those video’s. There is no way they work in a descent paying job I assume…

3 Likes

I think Shapiro is a weasel and I’d love to punch his face repeatedly but I find myself agreeing with most of what he says. I would just like it better if he didn’t look and talk like a weasel. All of the people in the video are broken filth, lol at that useless cunt baiting police officers, the armpit thing should just be put down, that man with a baby freaked me out a bit I never seen some shit like that. That Aussie cunt can enjoy living in her authoritarian utopia lol.

2 Likes

You don’t get to violently attack someone because you don’t like the way they look or sound.

That one is the height of irony considering Australia is literally running concentration camps right now…

1 Like

i cant believe those people exist

3 Likes

LOL

No fucking shit man, what I would like to do and what I will do if I ever came across BS are two totally different things.

2 Likes

I try to stay positive but shit like this is actually a bit scary as we are supposed to accept those nutcase freaks as normal human beings. Luckily I’m old so I will be gone before this country collapses completely but my children and my grandchildren will still be here dealing with this insanity. That is the thing that makes angry and sad.