Bendo 5 years ago. (vid)

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=3438576502898&set=vb.1825099633&type=2&theater

Wow, pretty epic. I remember Ben not getting into some season of TUF too. I guess things do happen for a reason, atleast for some people.

Leck Brosnar - Wow, pretty epic. I remember Ben not getting into some season of TUF too. I guess things do happen for a reason, atleast for some people.

Had no idea about him and TUF.

I love the fact that Bendo went from sleeping on the gym floor to owning it Phone Post

Lahzerous - 
Leck Brosnar - Wow, pretty epic. I remember Ben not getting into some season of TUF too. I guess things do happen for a reason, atleast for some people.

Had no idea about him and TUF.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SWVEJ-LqiE

He just wanted to bang, didn't have a mohawk to get in though.

That is completely awesome.

ttt

In an pretty lopsided/unfair world, it's nice to see hard work actually pay off sometimes.

Bendo's the man and deserves what he's got.

Chris Power - In an pretty lopsided/unfair world, it's nice to see hard work actually pay off sometimes.

Bendo's the man and deserves what he's got.

Agreed Phone Post

N Phone Post

In for later Phone Post

Awesome. Deserves all good that comes to him. Hats off to his coach, too. Great vid - thanks for sharing.

Even smoooooove back then with the toothpick!

So awesome

How is it that he didn't get picked for TUF? Serious question.

cheesesteak - How is it that he didn't get picked for TUF? Serious question.

I WANNA KNOW TOO

rumble_fish - 
cheesesteak - How is it that he didn't get picked for TUF? Serious question.

I WANNA KNOW TOO

I looked into this about a year or two ago when the tape came out and i couldn't find anything except he went to the WEC around this same time. My guess is they didn't think he had enough personality for the show.

sub Phone Post

Him not getting picked up for TUF almost certainly had nothing to do with his ability or potential. I'm sure it was because he didn't have the proclivity to burst into a shirtless rage every time someone jizzed on someone elses pizza slice.

He probably also would urinate on random things in the house and shirtlessly challenge the cameraman to a fight.

The vid is cool though