-per Dana on UFC tonight

What say you, UG?

Benson/Lombard please, since Hecyor can't get a fight. Phone Post 3.0

hector would knock him into bolivian

Hate420 - -per Dana on UFC tonight

What say you, UG?

Benson/Lombard please, since Hecyor can't get a fight. Phone Post 3.0
Jesus, I'd imagine Lombard would kill him but who knows. Phone Post 3.0

I actually like that. But he might get overpowered at 170. I hope he isn't doing this just because he got KOd. He is still a force at 155. Phone Post 3.0

SandraBullockFan - hector would knock him into bolivian
I agree, and that's just a matchup I threw out there, not one Dana stated. If he moves to WW if like to see him work his way up, but considering he's a top LW, I have a feeling he gets thrown right into the deep end.

I'd rather him stay @ 155, but some new awesome matchups for him @ 170 Phone Post 3.0

Will no longer be able to overpower guys, IMO his grappling will suffer.

Also more potential for getting KO'd.

shaqitup - Will no longer be able to overpower guys, IMO his grappling will suffer.

Also more potential for getting KO'd.
Agreed Phone Post 3.0

Why do I feel like he's going to deny this and this is just something Dana wants him to do?

Oh well, if true, there's gotta be a reason and I think he should go for it but his size will no longer help him.

He is a big LW if he goes up he might not be able to get back down. And we know theres some hard hitters lurking at 170...

ChaosOverkill -

Why do I feel like he's going to deny this and this is just something Dana wants him to do?

Oh well, if true, there's gotta be a reason and I think he should go for it but his size will no longer help him.

Actually Florian asked Dana if he heard that Benson was contemplating 170. DW said he had, and that he'd back him in whatever he'd choose. Phone Post 3.0

Bensons always hinted at the switch, even as champ. Nows the time IMO. Phone Post 3.0

He already lacks power at 155. Phone Post 3.0

Shark infested water @ 170 Phone Post 3.0

I remember him looking like shit after weighing in against Melendez

See Nates move to 170 for reference. Phone Post 3.0

Hate420 - 
ChaosOverkill -

Actually Florian asked Dana if he heard that Benson was contemplating 170. DW said he had, and that he'd back him in whatever he'd choose. Phone Post 3.0

Alright, good.

might be better without so much weight cut

I'm up for this. He's always been a larger lightweight, and might actually gain some power with the added weight.

Not like his skill level looked terrible in his last outing. He just got caught, that's the way this sport goes. Phone Post 3.0

I really don't think he would do well there.

Always enjoyed watching him fight. Doubt that will change if he does move. Phone Post 3.0