Bendo & Edgar considered the best LW's...LMFAO.

The only thing that I find funny is that their is people here thinking that this fight actually proofed who was the best....lol.

To me Bendo is still the guy who lost to Pettis and practically the same MFC Fighter....He beat Guida, who cares?

Edgar is the luckiest guy in the world who won against BJ penn when edgar obviously lost....Luckily the idiot judges thinking jumping around and getting a takedown for like 5 seconds is enough to win.

I mean Edgar had a hardtime against Maynard....Maynard the guy who IMO lost to Nate Diaz and just by a hair beat Roger Huerta.

Sorry but these guys were never the best LW's at any point in time.

Not today...Not ever.

The LW Title has just been hostaged for over 2 years by these guys.

Finally at great LW....Nate Diaz is gonna make the UFC LW title Legit.

Yeah, Nick Diaz is definitely going to make the LW title legitimate.

What was your logic behind Frankie then thoroughly tooling BJ Penn in the second fight?

Nate* Phone Post

U obviously don't fight/train/ take classes etc.

Hespect ma fhewn row uz it wehk Phone Post

OP is nerd who trolls every thread he posts in. Ignore his pathetic ass. Phone Post

XFactah416 - Yeah, Nick Diaz is definitely going to make the LW title legitimate.

What was your logic behind Frankie then thoroughly tooling BJ Penn in the second fight?

Hey Edgar won...he beat BJ convincingly.

But the fact is BJ Penn beat him the first time.....BJ Penn is a mental fighter, he didn't seem their in that fight or the 2nd fight...don't know why...maybe it was the heat in the middle east in the fight fight?

maybe if nick was a lightweight

Keyboard warrior, at its finest.

Sorry guys that my last sentence I used nick instead of Nate.

You win the LW UFC title....your 'considered' the best in the world at that weight class......

Former UFC LW Champ V Current UFC LW Champ  = what is considered current two best LW in the world

DeusEx - 
XFactah416 - Yeah, Nick Diaz is definitely going to make the LW title legitimate.

But the fact is BJ Penn beat him the first time.....BJ Penn is a mental fighter, he didn't seem their in that fight or the 2nd fight...don't know why...maybe it was the heat in the middle east in the fight fight?

Facts... u talk about facts then say bj won a fight vs frankie i must have missed that one

TexDeuce - 

OP is nerd who trolls every thread he posts in. Ignore his pathetic ass. Phone Post

Every time. Jason, are you paying attention?

akbar87 - 
DeusEx - 

Facts... u talk about facts then say bj won a fight vs frankie i must have missed that one

That's because you don't know shit about fighting, sir.

I don't let some incompetent judges tell me who won and who lost.

Sorry but I don't work that way.

I have a brain to think for myself, unlike yourself.

ABE FROMAN - 
TexDeuce - 

Every time. Jason, are you paying attention?

Not sure how this guy is still around.

OP = 10Marlons

Once a faggot, always a faggot

genshi - You win the LW UFC title....your 'considered' the best in the world at that weight class......

Former UFC LW Champ V Current UFC LW Champ  = what is considered current two best LW in the world

Gilbert and Chandler(champs from other orgs) are better than Bendo.

I don't give a damn if Bendo beat an Overhyped Edgar.

He mad?

He mad?