Bendo is even money, Thatcher is the favorite!

I just put down $25 on Ben Henderson to win $50!

I was shocked to see Ben at even odds. And Thatcher is a -115 favorite!

I'm in Vegas and saw the odds at the Golden Nugget so I figured I'd bet now before everyone puts money on Ben!

What do you think? Smart bet? Bet the house? ;) Phone Post 3.0

TTT Phone Post 3.0

My god this Thatcher Phone Post 3.0

I think Thatcher is a veteran, and a very big welterweight. Odds seem correct to me. Phone Post 3.0

Thatch* Deeerrrrrr Phone Post 3.0

If Thatch can pull of this win, it would be huge for him! Phone Post 3.0

I think you meant Thacker. Glad to see he finally got over the spritz. Phone Post 3.0

Thatch is waayyyyy bigger and an absolute monster on the feet. I think he sends Bendo right back to LW Phone Post 3.0

CaliKush - Thatch is waayyyyy bigger and an absolute monster on the feet. I think he sends Bendo right back to LW Phone Post 3.0
Wait this fight is at Welterweight?? Phone Post 3.0

BearStep - I think you meant Thacker. Glad to see he finally got over the spritz. Phone Post 3.0
I LOL'd !!! Phone Post 3.0

If he's even money, wouldn't you only win $25, not $50? Most online books have him at +108 or less. I think he'd have to be +200 for you to win $50 on a $25 bet. (Or did you mean you get back your original $25 and win $25 on top of that?

Am I wrong about this? Sorry if I am.

Good luck on your bet, though. I'd bet on Bendo if I could.

Komets -
CaliKush - Thatch is waayyyyy bigger and an absolute monster on the feet. I think he sends Bendo right back to LW Phone Post 3.0
I remember my first time in Vegas... Phone Post 3.0

Surprised the bookies are smart enough to list Thatch as the favourite. I was hoping to make some money on him. Thatch is a huge 170 pounder, with awesome standup. Bendo may be able to hold him down for 3 rounds, but that's the only way I see him winning this fight. Phone Post 3.0

Tug Dabone - If he's even money, wouldn't you only win $25, not $50? Most online books have him at +108 or less. I think he'd have to be +200 for you to win $50 on a $25 bet. (Or did you mean you get back your original $25 and win $25 on top of that?

Your correct even means lay down 25 to win 25 and ya bovada had him as even at last check Phone Post 3.0

Big Bendo fan but I don't like his odds. He will be giving up a lot of size and Thatch has the ability to really hurt guys. Phone Post 3.0

I put some money on Thatch, such a big dude with serious offense. Hope Benson proves me wrong and somehow gets the win, I think the 5 rounds favor him if he can drag it deep

Tug Dabone - If he's even money, wouldn't you only win $25, not $50? Most online books have him at +108 or less. I think he'd have to be +200 for you to win $50 on a $25 bet. (Or did you mean you get back your original $25 and win $25 on top of that?

Correct. $25 down to collect $50. So I only win $25.

I was unaware Thatch was a Welterweight, why the hell is Benson taking this fight? And on short notice? Doesn't make sense to me.

And I agree the post above, 5 rounds definitely favors Benson. That's partly why I placed the bet, he's gone a lot of 5 rounds! Phone Post 3.0

Pessimist_Pete - 
Komets -
I remember my first time in Vegas... Phone Post 3.0

Hahahaha

Komets -

Correct. $25 down to collect $50. So I only win $25.

I was unaware Thatch was a Welterweight, why the hell is Benson taking this fight? And on short notice? Doesn't make sense to me.

And I agree the post above, 5 rounds definitely favors Benson. That's partly why I placed the bet, he's gone a lot of 5 rounds! Phone Post 3.0
Lol you can't say you have reasoning when you have no idea what the weight class is or who is opponent is. Good luck but maybe do a little more research on both guys not just cause one guy is well known Phone Post 3.0

SensoriaUtopia -
Hard Aground - 

Thatch's opponent list is a little lean.

Maybe so but he came into the ufc highly touted by hardcores on here who knew of him, then he not only beats a solid vet in Paulo Thiago, it was the way he beat him, I think he dominated him more than any in the ufc ever did. This guy clearly is some kind of talent, this is a horrible fight for Bendo I think. Even if he manages to stay out from Thatch's knees and kicks and not get finished I think he will be outclassed every round.
All I saw in his fight vs Thiago was a clear size difference and a nice knee. Looking forward to seeing what he's really got against Bendo Phone Post 3.0