Bendo only gets 39k ?!?!

And 39k, Still a lot of money but c'mon he should be on at least 60-70 to show , He just said on his twitter btw Phone Post

For OP

"@BensonHenderson: I get 39k RT @MolesyMMA: Something i just realised.UFC LW champ @BensonHenderson gets 30k to show, 30k to win.UFC offered Alvarez 75k n 75k" Phone Post

Wow.

Its from an earlier contract, people need to stop thinking these guys get paid on a fight to fight basis...

In b4 somebody has to explain that doesnt include sponsorships and back door bonus' Phone Post

Sure he'll get a lot for sponsors but one of the best in the world should be on a lot more Phone Post

Oh God. Yet another one of these. Christ.

Ugh. A champion and the #1 ranked fighter at 155 getting 39/39. Something is honestly wrong with that Phone Post

Vidz - Its from an earlier contract, people need to stop thinking these guys get paid on a fight to fight basis...

Seriously, this is either a deal he signed while in the WEC or when he first came over which he wasnt champ and was fighting Bocek.

I think some believe they rip your contract up if you win a fight or a title, they dont.

I'll bet he is getting something behind the scenes and when his contract is up he will make alot more.

Just like Aldo only makes 50k a fight if he wins, anyone really think thats all he gets?

UGCTT_Song2 - In b4 somebody has to explain that doesnt include sponsorships and back door bonus' Phone Post

True there is that but you shouldn't have to count on those. Bendo giving a dollar figure tells me the back room bonuses are not something he really receives Phone Post

GSP24 - 

He signed the contract. When it expires, he'll get paid way more.

Same thing happened to Rich Franklin when he was champ. Phone Post

what if he loses a couple in a row and stops being a draw? these contracts are pretty exploitative imo.

The biggest reason they offered Alverez that money is cause it will put Bellator in a bad spot trying to match it. If they match it they have a huge portion of money invested in one guy. If they don't match they lose areguably their most marketable fighter.

contracts can always be renegotiated if both parties agree.

he is getting fucked.

GSP24 - 

He signed the contract. When it expires, he'll get paid way more.

Unless you lose even just once.

Joe LAuzon and Benson Henderson guys who need much bigger contracts than they have

Not too bad when you consider that he lost to Frankie in the rematch and shouldn't be champion. Phone Post

Obviously he is receiving millions of dollards of secret UFC money every year and obfuscating fighter pay like this is clearly in the best interest of fighters. lol.

defend the title 2 times and you're set for life

Jesus Quintana -
GSP24 -  He signed the contract. When it expires, he'll get paid way more.

what if he loses a couple in a row and stops being a draw? these contracts are pretty exploitative imo.

Then he would be over paid at 39 and 39. Phone Post

Doesn't affect me. Phone Post