Bendo/Pettis on Sportcenter

made it to number two on top plays. Showtime hittin' the bigtime!

I was wondering if if would, last night.

The #1 play was so much better. Did you see how that guy took the basketball and put it through the hoop after jumping up to it? Once in a lifetime occurrence right there. Phone Post

Plunkett - The #1 play was so much better. Did you see how that guy took the basketball and put it through the hoop after jumping up to it? Once in a lifetime occurrence right there. Phone Post

Wait... but the ball was in his hand ?! how did he get it into the hoop ?

I agree with Plunkett.  The #1 play was sick.  They should give that move a cool name...like "Dunk" or something like that...

Im going to have to look up this "dunk" you guys are talking about.

how many people on this thread could dunk?or touch the rim?

^ that's a silly game to play. How many basketball players could time a headkick after jumping off of a fence with enough force to floor an opponent, at the end of a back and forth title fight with the biggest implications in the sport for the two competitors? Phone Post

did the basketball go all the way through the hoop?

and the net too?

When he put the ball in the hoop, my first reaction was stunned silence, then I was like "HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK" then I woke up my GF and showed her how he put it in the hoop and SHE went all holy fuck, and I hopped on the internet immediately for a GIF and there were instantly 100 threads about it.

It was literally the most impressive feat I've ever seen. I'm not sure how he did it given the pressure he was under. Keep in mind, this was the end of the first quarter of a basketball game in mid-December.

One of the most clutch performances I have ever witnessed. To think that this guy got the ball and with his hand still holding it put it through the hoop. Mind blowing. When I saw it I jumped up in the air and called everyone I knew. Truly remarkable. Phone Post

I'm surprised they could even finish the game after an epic move such as that "dunk". Rules will need to be revised. That's almost as big as the first forward pass. Phone Post

this thread has me lol-ing

it is truly amazing that a 7ft tall black man can "dunk" a basketball through a 10ft tall hoop

so amazing that my browser felt it was worth repeating

Plunkett - The #1 play was so much better. Did you see how that guy took the basketball and put it through the hoop after jumping up to it? Once in a lifetime occurrence right there. Phone Post

The fuck? Pics or it didn't happen.

hahahahaha !!

love this thread

The basketball player was teaching the other basketball players what to do when you have a donut in your hand and there's coffee nearby. That's why the coach was so excited, because he was like "Holy shit, I do this all the time!"