Bendo/Pettis on Sportcenter

I guarantee a lot more MMA fighters can dunk than basketball players pulling off that kick, never mind MMA fighters pulling off that kick.

I don't think plain ole "dunk" is the best term to describe the awesomeness of what occurred last night.

How about:

stupendous dunk....
amazing dunk...
outrageous dunk...

Dammit. I don't know what to call the greatest achievement ever accomplished in the sporting world. Nothing seems to do it justice.

You know when J.R. Smith (SG for the Nugs that pulled off the dunk) went home and watched sportscenter he was like.. "wow, glad I got #1, but that kid got fucked"

great dunk tho,

even better kick

futon1 - I don't think plain ole "dunk" is the best term to describe the awesomeness of what occurred last night.

How about:

stupendous dunk....
amazing dunk...
outrageous dunk...

Dammit. I don't know what to call the greatest achievement ever accomplished in the sporting world. Nothing seems to do it justice.

You should create a tired, unoriginal beat and then loop it for about 3 1/2 minutes. Then over that beat record yourself talking about this "dunk" and how awesome it was, using as many expletives as you can think of.

KimboByGhettoplex - 
futon1 - I don't think plain ole "dunk" is the best term to describe the awesomeness of what occurred last night.

How about:

stupendous dunk....
amazing dunk...
outrageous dunk...

You should create a tired, unoriginal beat and then loop it for about 3 1/2 minutes. Then over that beat record yourself talking about this "dunk" and how awesome it was, using as many expletives as you can think of.

doop dee doop deedee doop dee doop deedee doopidee doopidee doooooooo doop slammin jammin fuckin slammin doop dee doop deedee doop dee doop deedee doopidee doopidee doooooooo doop stupendous doop dee doop deedee doop dee doop deedee doopidee doopidee doooooooo doop amazing doop dee doop deedee doop dee doop deedee doopidee doopidee doooooooo doop outrageous doop dee doop deedee doop dee doop deedee doopidee doopidee doooooooo doop slammin jammin fuckin slammin doop dee doop deedee doop dee doop deedee doopidee doopidee doooooooo doop

Wait wait wait.... someone dunked a basketball?!?!?

that should have gotten spot 1 2 3 and 4, pfft whats a flying kick of a wall in a title bout at the last minute of the orgs last fight. That shit happens on like every card.

Im sure the B ball player was pissed off by this insult

even though my thread was hijacked, it was for all the right reasons! damn you guys is funny! lol

Hell Pettis barely beat out the volleyball play at no.3! Phone Post

I'm positive Anderson can dunk.

MagSlim - I'm positive Anderson can dunk.
racist! Lol jk

Gif of the dunk? I NEED TO SEE IT! Phone Post

teach me how to dunkie

I was actually pissed that a dunk was #1 over the kick, I went on a mini rant to one of my friends about it. Lol Phone Post

1 in my book. Phone Post

That was so crazy. Not only was it the first time it's ever been done, but it had huge implications, and completely changed the result in the end. What was it called? A "dunk"? Phone Post

This thread = Win. Phone Post

Basketball? Phone Post

Was also on PTI Kornheiser wasn't a fan surprisingly wilbon supported the kick.

EKPOGI - how many people on this thread could dunk?or touch the rim?

Struve? I was hoping number one would be some Ron Artest shit.

when i saw that "dunk" thingy i just figured it was one of those viral ads created using cgi