Bendo Pettis rematch no options.

There is no other answer. Showtime part 2.

I agree. I would also like to see Frankie and pettis Phone Post

Salt the Snail - There is no other answer. Showtime part 2.

Yup Phone Post

I hope so. And I hope Pettis takes it again. Phone Post

Fuck yeh I can't wait fr that rematch winner gets Diaz! Phone Post

WEC represent! Frankie needs to drop to 145 and this will be the perfect outcome.

Pettis is coming for what is his. Phone Post

pettis needs to go through guida

The rematch needs to happen NOW!!

Signed!! Phone Post

gusto - pettis needs to go through guida

Seriously. KO'ing Lauzon is great and all but at the very least, if he doesnt go through guida first, i'd like to see another win or two from him before he gets his shot. It's not like Pettis ko'd Henderson in their first fight. Showtime kick was good and all but it wasnt an out-right dominating win.

Bendo's first defence will be against the winner of Diaz vs Miller.

Pettis might fight the winner of that. Phone Post

Bendo just dominated Miller like 5 months ago Phone Post

Justin Tuck Gronked My Rectum - Bendo just dominated Miller like 5 months ago Phone Post

Why do you assume Miller win beat Diaz? Phone Post

I wouldn't mind that. Guida snuck out with a win that night. Pettis will either not throw kicks, keep the fight standing, and outbox him, or sub him this time. That Guida win was bullshit.

I wouldn't mind that. Guida snuck out with a win that night. Pettis will either not throw kicks, keep the fight standing, and outbox him, or sub him this time. That Guida win was bullshit.

UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay -
Justin Tuck Gronked My Rectum - Bendo just dominated Miller like 5 months ago Phone Post

Why do you assume Miller win beat Diaz? Phone Post

Not saying he will but I'd rather see Bendo fight Pettis over someone he dominated not to long ago Phone Post

Bendo vs. Diaz or Pettis would be great Phone Post

Rogan just said on the PPV that he heard Pettis is next in line. Makes sense to bad we can't see Nate vs. Pettis first. Phone Post

Ask and you shall receive apparently!