Benedryl works better than Tykenol PM..

For sleep but why? Aren't they both the same ingredient?

Idk but don’t take that shit long-term, my friend.  

not the same ingredient

tylenol PM has acetaminophen in it as well as diphenhydramine  which blocks the pain from your ass pounding last night. this helps you sleep

MMA Playwright - 

Anti-cholinergic induced dementia is a hell of a thing

MMA Playwright - 

Agreed.

Your liver and stomach lining will thank you.

Diphenhydramine actually knocks me out quicker than vicodin. Dentist just prescribed me some 7.5mgs and these things are straight pussy lol. Not even loopy from em. Worst thing is I eat all the chocolate in the damn house haha

Not for me. Benedryl makes me sleepy. Tylenol PM puts me to sleep.  NyQuil puts me in a fucking coma 

I took 50mg of diphenhydramine in whichever form (unisom, advil pm, benadryl) 3-4 times a week for 11 or so years, until it started doing weird shit to me. Either way, I was ALWAYS exhausted the next day, badly, but I did look forward to being so tired I would actually just fall asleep. 

Pop 10 wait an hour. Than bust a nut. 

Trust me

Non N00B -

I took 50mg of diphenhydramine in whichever form (unisom, advil pm, benadryl) 3-4 times a week for 11 or so years, until it started doing weird shit to me. Either way, I was ALWAYS exhausted the next day, badly, but I did look forward to being so tired I would actually just fall asleep. 

What weird shit? I am on that shit almost nightly.

gregbrady -

not the same ingredient

tylenol PM has acetaminophen in it as well as diphenhydramine  which blocks the pain from your ass pounding last night. this helps you sleep

Masterfully done.

AmazinGracie - Percocet works better than both of them.

Yes.

I never take more than 100mg of Diphenhydramine. Gives me restless leg syndrome if I do and that’s fucking miserable.

IHeartBoobies -

Yes.

Agreed. I'm taking 10/325 for pain. I can take 3 at a time.

Benedryl actually makes me kinda jittery now if I take it to sleep.

Not caffeine jittery...rather kinda like restless legs jittery.

FreightTrain -
MMA Playwright - 

Agreed.

Your liver and stomach lining will thank you.
I've taken dip daily for more than 4 years and I'm perfectly fine

https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/common-anticholinergic-drugs-like-benadryl-linked-increased-dementia-risk-201501287667

IHeartBoobies -

Yes.

Percocet gives me energy

Poleeko - 
Mynewscreenname -

Not for me. Benedryl makes me sleepy. Tylenol PM puts me to sleep.  NyQuil puts me in a fucking coma 

NyQuil puts me in a seriously deep sleep for exactly four hours. 

NyQuil is strange..it used to give me a relaxed buzz and then I was comfortably off to sleep in a few hours..now if I take it I just feel a bit jittery and can't sleep at all

AmazinGracie - Percocet works better than both of them.

Lol sure it is and Seroquel works better than Percocet but I'm talking about legal otc medications..