April is Autism Awareness Month. To honor the fight against autism and to help raise donations for Autism Speaks, an organization dedicated to funding research into the causes, prevention, treatments and a cure for autism, increasing awareness of autism spectrum disorders; and advocating for the needs of individuals with autism and their families, Autism Speaks (Team Parker) and Silver Fox Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Academy are organizing BJJ/Submission Grappling Seminar with some of the World's leading BJJ teachers and practitioners.
When: Saturday, April 25th at 1 pm
Where: Silver Fox Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Academy, 380 Market Street, Saddle Brook, NJ
We are going to have an amazing line up of world class BJJ Black Belts. Scheduled Instructors are:
- Ricardo Almeida: (famed UFC and PRIDE fighter) Renzo Gracie's 1st Black Belt , highly accomplished competitor & fighter (multiple World Championship medalist, King of Pancrase), and coach of such notable MMA fighters as former UFC Champion Frankie Edgar , Marlon Moraes (WSoF Champion), UFC contender Edson Barboza and many others rising martial artists.
- Igor Gracie: Son of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu legend Rolls Gracie, multiple World, Pan American and Brazilian National medalist. Veteran of Bellator & StrikeForce Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) organizations.
- Jose "Zed" Chierighini: 2nd Degree black belt under Renzo Gracie, senior instructor at the famed Renzo Gracie Academy.
- Neiman Gracie: Multiple World & Pan American Championship medalist, MMA fighter (Bellator) with 3-0 record (all wins by submission), and son of one of the 6 black belts graduated by BJJ Legend, Rolls Gracie.
- Garry Tonon: One of the most dynamic black belts a rising star in the elite submission only tournaments.
- Eddie Cummings: BJJ black belt, considered by many to have one of the most sophisticated leg lock submission game in the world.
- Liam McGeary: Reigning Bellator World Light Heavyweight Champion (MMA Record 10-0, with 9 of his victories by submission or KO).
Thanks mikecimm and Frances
Guys have been asking. It's gonna be gi and no-gi. Bring both.