Bengals: anyone believing yet?

I'm a die hard bengals fan so this season has been super exciting so far, starting out 5-0 for the first time since the season they went to the superbowl...and can easily go 8-0.... is there a chance that this is the team that goes all the way this year? Or still just wishful thinking? Or will they still be the one and done in the playoff bungles that they have been the past 4 years.....thoughts? Phone Post 3.0

I don't know. It's Andy dalton...so, no. Phone Post 3.0

Darth_Obama - Packers/Patriots super bowl, the entire season is a predictable bore fest. YAWN
Cards are dangerous too. Palmer has been lights out so far. Phone Post 3.0

Darth_Obama -
da Vinci 81 - 
Darth_Obama - Packers/Patriots super bowl, the entire season is a predictable bore fest. YAWN
Cards are dangerous too. Palmer has been lights out so far. Phone Post 3.0

Those teams like the Cards and Bengals always seem to blow it sooner or later with amazing consistency
Bengals yes. But with the cards a legit qb is the only they've really needed the last couple years. If Palmer stays healthy they're a threat to win the NFC for sure. Phone Post 3.0

Bengals are loaded, but I still have the nagging sense that Dalton will choke at the worst time imaginable come the playoffs.

They are looking really good at the moment. They have a real shot IMO. Phone Post 3.0

I'm a saints fan. But I picked up dalton in fantasy as my back up. And we suck this year anyways....... Go bengals! Phone Post 3.0

Misedukatd - Bengals are loaded, but I still have the nagging sense that Dalton will choke at the worst time imaginable come the playoffs.
That's what I'm thinking. They'll look great until January where the ginger will choke big time. Phone Post 3.0

I think if they can keep the accelerator going and get the #1 seed they have a chance. Unless that happens I can't see them going on the road and winning in NE. Phone Post 3.0

Seahawks aren't done god damn it!!!

They are a good team and will do very well. Until the playoffs.

I'm a TCU fan so I've always liked to see the Bengals do good.

Daltons the only QB we got out there. Phone Post 3.0

It's in the air again that Eli Manning and the Giants get another superbowl this year. Phone Post 3.0

Jason - I think if they can keep the accelerator going and get the #1 seed they have a chance. Unless that happens I can't see them going on the road and winning in NE. Phone Post 3.0

this.
I think whoever gets the bye and homefield is gonna take it in the AFC

Defense is pretty bad. Phone Post 3.0

Once ben heals up well go 2-0 against bengles. Steelers vs cards super bowl. With ben offence is unstoppable Phone Post 3.0

If Dalton is still the QB, then no I don't believe the Bengals are going to do anything come January.

Bengals fan here too.

They are a solid team. Playing very well. But it's early. Very early. Phone Post

Poop Doodle - Defense is pretty bad. Phone Post 3.0

Huh? Phone Post

Alco Hauler - 
Poop Doodle - Defense is pretty bad. Phone Post 3.0

Huh? Phone Post

I'm quite a distance away so correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe he said something about a bad defense.