Benji Radach

Is the man. That is all.

Agreed, big win for Benji

As we've already stated in a couple other threads that got buried due to the gajillion and one "Seth/Kimbo" threads.

Benji---got to know you in the IFL---awesome to see the success continue!

DJLastCall - As we've already stated in a couple other threads that got buried due to the gajillion and one "Seth/Kimbo" threads.

Oh okay as long as you already got it covered. thumbs up

TalkShowOnMute - 
DJLastCall - As we've already stated in a couple other threads that got buried due to the gajillion and one "Seth/Kimbo" threads.

Oh okay as long as you already got it covered. thumbs up

I don't think this was a shot at you, just saying that there are a zillion kimbo Seth threads.

I concur, Benji fucking rules!

I got a chance to train with Benji during my recent trip to Huntington Beach (about 3-4 weeks ago) and I was very impressed with his striking power and quickness as well as his preasure on the ground. Great fight Benji!!
Sean Salmon

Benji and Salmon were great training partners.  He wants you back.  His background is wrestling too.

I once participated in a Benji Radach seminar that was poorly setup (By the Host, not Benji), but Radach was still gracious and taught some awesome techniques. Unfortunately I was the throwing dummy for him the whole time and was sore for a week.

One word...STRONG!