Benji 'The Razor' Radach

Way too many threads about Kimbo and Seth...

My boy Radach brought the thunder and finished the former champ with his patented Face-Smashing Fu. This should set the stage for a fight with Robbie Lawler.

I, for one, have been waiting for a Lawler vs Radach matchup since they were both in the UFC WW division. Fireworks will ensue and Radach will be the next EliteXC Middleweight Champion.

You heard it here first.

Okay, maybe not first, but you heard it here for sure.

WAR RADACH

PS - I was at an amateur show north of Seattle tonight and they had the CBS feed on the big screens and audio run through the sound system. They played the entire fight since it started during an intermission. The place went beserk when Benji won!

Have you gagged yet, tickle his nuts with your toungue? Dude, we know Benji and your nutlickin is above and beyond the call of dukey, but thanks for you support.

DJ Chode Chugger

he won me alot of money tonight!!! Thanks Benji!

He is our bud, he rocked it!

He is the only fighter on tonight's show that came out looking better than before.

ttt

"He is the only fighter on tonight's show that came out looking better than before."

He did? He is practically the only guy to land a flush shot on Ninja and NOT knock him out, his striking was sloppy, and his cardio looked questionable.

Radach/Lawler is a great matchup; they are both sloppy brawlers with power.

Jay ak - Have you gagged yet, tickle his nuts with your toungue? Dude, we know Benji and your nutlickin is above and beyond the call of dukey, but thanks for you support.

DJ Chode Chugger

Jealous that someone else is a bigger fan or better friend of your man-crush?

BJ DORKUS-seriously, do you train or exercise at all??Radach spent the first half of round one throwing bombs, mostly hooks with his full bodyweight behind them..now, he didnt land many of them and they most grazed ninja, but i dont care how good of shape you are in, that will gas you...Radach came in good shape but he just went overkill against ninja....

questionable cardio..what a joke...

I can't wait for Lawler vs. Radach.

It's a great match-up.

DJ,

Sorry about that bro.

Some of my friends were writing with my screen name.

All in good fun and we had a blast.

J ak

"questionable cardio..what a joke..."

If your cardio isn't sufficient for your fighting style, then yeah, it's a problem. Wanderlei can fight like that because he has the cardio to do it.

Top 5 right now