Benson: Guilty by association after PED test fails

Pessimist_Pete - Love this guy. Definitely at the top of the P4P clean fighters. I hope he wins this weekend. Phone Post 3.0

js138 - 
Jody -
js138 - 
PitbullTodd -
js138 - 
knee smash - Benson is on PEDs just like everyone else
The fuck he is you goof.

He's the only fighter I'd bet my house on that he will never piss hot. Phone Post 3.0

LOL, dumb bet to make
And I'll make it 10,000 times.

He is one fighter who will never get popped for PED's because the dude doesn't use them.

Genetics play a huge factor in your build. His brother is in incredible shape, almost the exact build but he is slimmer. Phone Post 3.0

What does genetics have to do with anything? Sometimes, PED's are done for recovery, not building mass.

Neither Barnett nor Silva were trying to build mass, for example. Neither was Royce.

You may be right, but it's a dumb bet to make. If Jerry Rice was willing to use "stickum" on his gloves, I'll believe that any athlete is capable of bending the rules.
I suppose I went the "predictable" route, due to the fact people keep using his physique as their catalyst for assuming he's on PED's.

That said, I'll take the best 20,000 times. Ben Henderson isn't that type of dude. Hell, when he won the belt wasn't even using your typical supplements like Whey. Rich Franklin had to talk him into using protein.

Someone using PED's is already on the typical sups that would optimize performance. Phone Post 3.0

which type of dude would be taking peds?
totally unprofessional if you don't even know about protein.
furthermore he is an ecto and we all know those cannot gain muscle, its limited by his genetics.

Jesus was crucified and it only took him 3 days to recover.
Fishy if you ask me. Phone Post 3.0

lots of white knights in this thread.

js138 -
The fuck he is you goof.

He's the only fighter I'd bet my house on that he will never piss hot. Phone Post 3.0
While that guy is an idiot, I don't think it's safe to say anyone isn't on PEDs after silva and Fitch.

That doesn't mean it's ok to make accusations against someone who has never failed but I wouldn't bet money on anyone being PED free anymore. If they retire with no fails, that's the only way to be sure and we know that's not even 100%. Phone Post 3.0

js138 - 
Morpheus1976 - lots of white knights in this thread.
LOL you mean "discussion" happening about a topic where people are being falsely accused? Yeah total white knighting. Phone Post 3.0

defending if its your own brother is white knighting same as betting your house.

js138 - 
Morpheus1976 -
js138 - 
Morpheus1976 - lots of white knights in this thread.
LOL you mean "discussion" happening about a topic where people are being falsely accused? Yeah total white knighting. Phone Post 3.0

defending if its your own brother is white knighting same as betting your house.
What's wrong bro? Are you frustrated I won't agree with you on something that has ZERO evidence supporting it? Phone Post 3.0

you must be his roommate, how else could you know for sure? and betting everything you own.

Strykr619 - 
OldManMinerva - 
SensoriaUtopia - 
knee smash - Benson is on PEDs just like everyone else

Posts like this really need to be deleted or dealt with, it's garbage to start hurling accusations of fighters this way, nonsense

grow the fuck up kid.

No its posts like yours that make this site turn into shit.

I second this.

To hell with fighter bashers and the white knights who defend them

Strykr619 - 
OldManMinerva - 
SensoriaUtopia - 
knee smash - Benson is on PEDs just like everyone else

Posts like this really need to be deleted or dealt with, it's garbage to start hurling accusations of fighters this way, nonsense

grow the fuck up kid.

No its posts like yours that make this site turn into shit.

I second this.

To hell with fighter bashers and the white knights who defend them

js138 - 
Jody -
js138 - 
PitbullTodd -
js138 - 
The fuck he is you goof.

LOL, dumb bet to make

He is one fighter who will never get popped for PED's because the dude doesn't use them.

Genetics play a huge factor in your build. His brother is in incredible shape, almost the exact build but he is slimmer. Phone Post 3.0

What does genetics have to do with anything? Sometimes, PED's are done for recovery, not building mass.

Neither Barnett nor Silva were trying to build mass, for example. Neither was Royce.

You may be right, but it's a dumb bet to make. If Jerry Rice was willing to use "stickum" on his gloves, I'll believe that any athlete is capable of bending the rules.
I suppose I went the "predictable" route, due to the fact people keep using his physique as their catalyst for assuming he's on PED's.

That said, I'll take the best 20,000 times. Ben Henderson isn't that type of dude. Hell, when he won the belt wasn't even using your typical supplements like Whey. Rich Franklin had to talk him into using protein.

Someone using PED's is already on the typical sups that would optimize performance. Phone Post 3.0

You're the type of guy who finds a used condom at your girlfriend's house and believes her when she says she let her friend and her friend's boyfriend use her bedroom. smh

^LOL

js138 -
H Bomb the World -
js138 -
The fuck he is you goof.

While that guy is an idiot, I don't think it's safe to say anyone isn't on PEDs after silva and Fitch.

That doesn't mean it's ok to make accusations against someone who has never failed but I wouldn't bet money on anyone being PED free anymore. If they retire with no fails, that's the only way to be sure and we know that's not even 100%. Phone Post 3.0
I'd bet everything I own, or will come into to own. In fact, I will bet any one in this thread cash and a screen name bet, that one Benson Henderson will finish his career without ever pissing hot.

Who's up for it? Phone Post 3.0
Thanks JS138 for the good laugh. I'm willing to bet you're either renting or live in a tent. Phone Post 3.0

MisterHawkeMMA - 
js138 - 
Jody -
js138 - 
PitbullTodd -
js138 - 
The fuck he is you goof.

LOL, dumb bet to make

You're the type of guy who finds a used condom at your girlfriend's house and believes her when she says she let her friend and her friend's boyfriend use her bedroom. smh

This whole thing with sports fans and their holding on to this myth of prayers/vitamins is what creates the freakish athletic performances of the past century...makes me depressed for humanity.

Clearly they need and want he athletes to lie and keep up this charade. It's fucking sickening, I don't get what people get out of keeping this fiction going.

But its not just sports weirdly I see the same thing mirrored in the hypocrisy of relationships, religion, politics/war on drugs and so on.

The big lie may be a part of human nature...and that thought gets me down.

MachidaFan203 - I need a performance enhancing wife lol

Mine is performance-inhibiting :(

OldManMinerva -
MisterHawkeMMA - 
js138 - 
Jody -
js138 - 
PitbullTodd -
js138 - 
The fuck he is you goof.

LOL, dumb bet to make

This whole thing with sports fans and their holding on to this myth of prayers/vitamins is what creates the freakish athletic performances of the past century...makes me depressed for humanity.

Clearly they need and want he athletes to lie and keep up this charade. It's fucking sickening, I don't get what people get out of keeping this fiction going.

But its not just sports weirdly I see the same thing mirrored in the hypocrisy of relationships, religion, politics/war on drugs and so on.

The big lie may be a part of human nature...and that thought gets me down.
Epic post dude Phone Post 3.0

GrindOnLine - Jesus was crucified and it only took him 3 days to recover.
Fishy if you ask me. Phone Post 3.0

Haha good one. He had injuries that should have taken at least six months to recover from. He had to been juicing.

i hate to accuse anyone but following mark's fight with Bendo he seemed really hung up on the lost. in one interview made strange comments about Bendo being strong. and I'm sure that could mean anything but it just seems out of place to me.

just to think about .

js138 -
KING Stannis Baratheon -
js138 -
H Bomb the World -
js138 -
The fuck he is you goof.

I'd bet everything I own, or will come into to own. In fact, I will bet any one in this thread cash and a screen name bet, that one Benson Henderson will finish his career without ever pissing hot.

Who's up for it? Phone Post 3.0
Thanks JS138 for the good laugh. I'm willing to bet you're either renting or live in a tent. Phone Post 3.0
Not only do I own, but the government paid me $8,000 to do so. :) Phone Post 3.0
Most expensive tent I ever heard of :) Phone Post 3.0

firstrodeo - i hate to accuse anyone but following mark's fight with Bendo he seemed really hung up on the lost. in one interview made strange comments about Bendo being strong. and I'm sure that could mean anything but it just seems out of place to me.

just to think about .
Makes sense. Mark had some good near submissions in that fight. Phone Post 3.0

Who's accusing him?

Methinks thou doth protest too much