Bergeron played w/ broken ribs, sep. shoulde, more

Turns out Patrice Bergeron played the finals with broken ribs, torn cartilage and a separated shoulder.

DAYUM, that's gotta hurt.

And a nose injury...

and just reported today, a punctured lung.

Holy crap no way?

any other sport have warriors like these?

Punctured lung? Damn

I couldn't believe it when I saw him bodycheck people in the last game while he could have avoided it. Dude was on a mission.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=426395

Story on his injuries

Fuck, I wouldn't get out of bed with that combination of injuries let alone play hockey.

UGCTT Molsonmuscle360 - Fuck, I wouldn't get out of bed with that combination of injuries let alone play hockey.

I wouldn't have been able to get in the bed in the first place. Weeks of sleeping leaning up against a wall or something, but I imagine that would suck as well.

Not a huge hockey fan, but it's impossible not to respect them as athletes/men.

Baseball player Jeff Baker has missed the last two weeks with a thumb injury he suffered giving a high five. Not kidding. Phone Post 3.0

http://rangersblog.dallasnews.com/2013/06/texas-rangers-place-jeff-baker-on-dl-with-high-five-thumb-injury.html/

Seriously. Phone Post 3.0

insanely tough

also, drugs are a hell of a drug

Have a lot of respect for Bergeron as a player even if I enjoyed the hell out of his team losing!!!

That dude is tough as hell.

Respect.

Sprawl'n'Stall - Punctured lung? Damn

I couldn't believe it when I saw him bodycheck people in the last game while he could have avoided it. Dude was on a mission.

id there any way to vote that hockey bad ass up!!!

any news on what injuries Hossa had? He was hurt for most of the finals. Toews too, he was also playing hurt.

Hossa's back was fucked up and he may need surgery.

Handzus had a fractured hand since the first round.

Bickell's knee got fucked up in the LA series and they were surprised he played in the Finals. He's most likely having surgery.

Sharp had a separated shoulder.

Andrew Shaw had broken ribs, plus the puck off the face in Game 6

Bolland had a sprained wrist and bad groin pull since the first series.

Johnny Oduya also was hurt, but they haven't said what it is.

dbl