Bermudez v Stephens Rematch Official

Dana confirms it for October.

Thoughts? Phone Post 3.0

Seems like a bit of a random rematch to make, but the first one was awesome, so why not? Phone Post 3.0

Why? Phone Post 3.0

Seems too soon but Bermudez probably asked for it and because Stephens missed weight Zuffa said fuck it.

First fight was great, not sure how you could top that.

Odd choice for rematch, result can't be debated other than the missed weight Phone Post 3.0

Jimmy Wrassler - Seems too soon but Bermudez probably asked for it and because Stephens missed weight Zuffa said fuck it.

First fight was great, not sure how you could top that.
Maybe not top it but anytime these 2 get in the cage I'll be watching Phone Post 3.0

NatualBornTickler - Odd choice for rematch, result can't be debated other than the missed weight Phone Post 3.0
Agreed Phone Post 3.0

Why??

Because Stephens was overweight thats why. Phone Post 3.0

SurgicalGloves - Why? Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

Weird. It was a great fight and the winner should be rewarded with relevance. Maybe Bonnar and Griffin could fight again on the same card and we could all drink bottles full of lightning. Phone Post 3.0

Vermudez took the fight when he didn't have to. Phone Post 3.0

Bermudez gets a chance to avenge a loss if he thinks weight played a factor (though I don't think it did hugely), Stephens gets another chance to earn a 50k bonus, an we get the possibility of another great fight (not guaranteed but if it came close to that level again I'd watch). Seems like wins all round. I don't think it's like either are in the tile picture right now so I don't see how it harms anyone. Phone Post 3.0

They should both move on and do it again down the road Phone Post 3.0

What a weird idea.

That's a head scratcher. First fight had a definitive finish. That said, I'll watch. Phone Post 3.0

Because it's a good fight. Jeremy obviously wasn't drained going into the fight with his lax weight cut. They're both not challenging for a title soon. So, why not? Phone Post 3.0

It's an advantage to not cut that last 4lbs. Depending on the situation, and it looks like it would've been rough in him to be forced to do it. Phone Post 3.0

Ultimate Rematch Championship

Don't they have like 500 + guys on the roster?

SurgicalGloves - Why? Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

Bermudez could have not fought him if he was worried about the weight. I wonder if he agreed to fight only if an instant rematch was in place. I just think it's strange to put those guys through a fight like that again so soon. Phone Post 3.0