Bernard Hopkins dissects Golovkin's style - video

I agree with Bernard, you gotta take the weapons away and Bernard would do that via clinching and slowing down the tempo with his jab but is David capable of doing that?

I cant watch right now but Gennady is excellent on the inside.

ttt

ttt

Yikes - Bernard made next to no sense through most of it.

Like Tito; he says lots of words but they don't mean anythinng..

gr3asegun - 

He might be a little punch drunk. I saw him on HBO a while back and he did not sound so great.

gr3asegun - 

He rambled on for 7 mins. Made a couple good points, but rambled and spoke a bunch of non-sense for the majority of the interview.

This is just the same theory has his fight plan with Kovlev The Krusher ...an we know how that ended lol

haha ask bernard one question and get a 5 minute response! 

Bernard boxing I.Q is off the charts. He understands the strengths and weaknesses of all the different styles and types of boxers. He was always pretty comfortable in front of the camera's. After the Tito fight he became a superstar and has since always been in demand for interviews. He knows his opinion is valued, and he attempts to make these long elaborate statements to make his point. He usually ends up just rambling like he did in this clip.

CiganoBoxer - This is just the same theory has his fight plan with Kovlev The Krusher ...an we know how that ended lol

Yep. I remember before that fight that most people on here thought Hopkins would win via clinching and inside fighting but I thought that Kovalev would be too much on the inside and have too much of a hand speed advantage.