Bernie Sanders reminds me a lot of Ron Paul

When it comes to civil liberties, legalizing weed, internet freedoms...etc. Sure they are drastically different when it comes to government spending but I think that have much more in common with each other than they do with the other candidates.

Bernie Sanders reminds me a lot of Larry David doing Steinbrenner's voice on Seinfeld, but I made this abundantly clear last night. :-) Phone Post 3.0

I've heard more than a few people call him the Ron Paul of the left. They'll both never be President, so they have that in common.

There are a lot of things I really like about Bernie but the things I dont like I absolutely hate.

There are a few republicans I can see forcing me to vote bernie though. Phone Post 3.0

Honestly, I'm surprised the press hasn't tried to sink Sanders with the "crazy" angle.  That's how they get rid of any candidate not going along with the status quo.  I think they only reason they haven't is that they fear the email scandal will sink Hillary and Sanders might be their only hope of a win.

I have little regard for career politicians

Both sides of the coin are similar when you look at it closely. Phone Post 3.0

He is an idealist with no practicality to his plans. And he is a career politician that tries to pass himself off as not. Yes he isn't a typical politician but he has been in the game for decades.

Dobbs Killed My Dawg -
zackthewop - There are a lot of things I really like about Bernie but the things I dont like I absolutely hate.

There are a few republicans I can see forcing me to vote bernie though. Phone Post 3.0
As of now and totally subject to change my order I think is
Rand
Rubio
Sanders

Do not really have anyone after that. The one guy, forget name, did ok last night from what I saw (I didn't finish because fell asleep) but I think he is so far removed from having a shot doesn't matter Phone Post 3.0
Yeah I liked the guy that stood next to sanders. I think his name was webb? Either way he has no shot. Phone Post 3.0

Libertarian is as far left as you can go on social freedom & as far right as you can go on economic freedom. That doesn't mean the ideologies of the far left or far right are even remotely related to libertarian ideology.

All you're really saying is Sanders is very far left. No one disputes that including Sanders.