BESIDES FEDOR, IS HUGHES BEST ?!

wtf is wrong with my postssssssssssssssss?

and since kid is out of mma.......

it is fedor, hughes

lol @ my drunken jumpy ass last night!

it is fedor, hughes

i deserve that kkm^

Hughes greater than Fedor??

LOL

You are more deluded than usual CRE.

I haven't yet seen Fedor get tooled like Matt did against Penn in their first outing. Or get tooled for 2 complete rounds against Penn.

easytapper,

Because Liddell isn't even the top at his weight class. I'd rank him 4th at 205.

ttt

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

to me it's like tito trinidad. To me he always looked beatable, like matt hughes he wasn't as well rounded as others, he had one thing he did well but he did it very well. He fought more well rounded fighters and beat them and was atop the pound for pound for a while. above guys like floyd maywether. Hughes has been winning over great oposition, he could definitely be second to fedor.

Have you ever seen Fedor lose two rounds in a row? And completely lose them, too. I don't mean just barely miss it. "
- But matt won that fight and showed alot of heart doing it, the will to win is part of a champion...

it's fedor and hughes....... since kid is out of mma.

I believe Hughes moved in front of Fedor (and im more a Fedor fan) with his TKO win over BJ initially but now i take it back because i believe BJs injury tainst the victory a bit (and i was hoping Hughes would smash him the way he did).

Anyhow, I do think Fedor and Hughes are the 2 top fighters in the game now with Liddel not far behind.

Im also a big Kid fan but he is too overated round here these days. What division is he dominating? The LW div or the FW div? Because he's doing good in the LW div not great and he hasnt fought FW in ages.

it is fedor, hughes

wtttf?^