besides GSP what champ could beat the champ of the

heavier class?
noone
bones would crush anderson and junior is without a doubt the greatest mma fighter alive

The champ of the class?

I don't follow... Phone Post

Malvert the Janitor - 

The champ of the class?

what are you talking about?

Who's Noone? I only heard myths about him.

whatamess -
Malvert the Janitor -  The champ of the class?

what are you talking about?

That's better.

Now, back under your bridge, troll!! Phone Post

Aldo beats benson and quite possibly gsp Phone Post

Mighty Mouse v Cruz - seen it already ok fight, dom takes it

Cruz v Aldo - Aldo easy

Aldo v Benson - be a good fight, id take Aldo

benson v GSP - also be a good fight but GSP

GSP v Anderson - Anderson just, hope we see it

Anderson v Jones - think jones would overpower Silva but its the one we all want to see

Jones v JDS - Id pick Jones if he bulked up alot, stay away from JDS' power by using his massive reach

All mere speculation. These guys are kings of their weight class for a reason.

LMAO@Aldo beating GSP, pure comedic gold.

irishman84 -
whatamess - heavier class?
noone
bones would crush anderson and junior is without a doubt the greatest mma fighter alive

ur right but only because "beating" someone has two completely different definitions for GSP and Anderson. While GSP goes in and grinds decisions on guys, Anderson only knocks them unconscious or forces them to make an embarrassing gesture of surrender. GSP's opponents can hold their chins high and legitimately say they didnt get their asses beat while Anderson's have no choice but to admit their inferiority and avoid watching the HL reels in which they came very close to losing control of their bodily functions

How high is Koscheck's head?

How high are you? Phone Post

irishman84 - 
whatamess - heavier class?
noone

ur right but only because "beating" someone has two completely different definitions for GSP and Anderson. While GSP goes in and grinds decisions on guys, Anderson only knocks them unconscious or forces them to make an embarrassing gesture of surrender. GSP's opponents can hold their chins high and legitimately say they didnt get their asses beat while Anderson's have no choice but to admit their inferiority and avoid watching the HL reels in which they came very close to losing control of their bodily functions

These things sometimes happen when you fight cans

Also Anderson loses way more rounds than GSP, I would say he lost 5 of his last 8 rounds if I remember correctly. GSP loses a round every 4 or 5 fights on average

I am not a fan of Bendo, but I really think he would handle Aldo. If Kenflo gave him a decent fight, imagine what a wrestler like Bendo could do.

Bendo is a natural ww that should be considered 2 weight classes up for Aldo

aldo, marquart