Best Airline Travel Rewards Credit Card?

I'm trying to find a decent credit card that gives travel rewards points/miles or whatever. I need some suggestions. I use my card for big purchases so I can bank points but I have a shitty card (Chase) and want one that will get me some free, or close to free flights since I'll be spending the money anyway. Which one do you use? I googled some stuff but there's so many bullshit obvious troll sites that are affiliated with a card company that Im having a hard time finding/trusting the information I'm finding

Hook a brotha up!

IMO, it's the CSP.

Chase Sapphire Preferred

Pros:

- Signup bonus of 40,000 Ultimate Rewards Points when you spend $3,000 in the first 3 months, and 5,000 when you add an authorized user who makes a purchase in the first 3 months. And it gets better: your points are worth 25% more if you redeem for travel booked through Chase's tool. That's a pretty amazing signup bonus, and given that the $95 annual fee is waived the first year, it's an amazing deal.

- As for ongoing rewards, the Sapphire gives 2 Ultimate Rewards Points per $1 spent on travel and restaurants, and 1 point per $1 spent elsewhere. It then gives a 7% points bonus at the end of the year, and the 25% points boost is ongoing. Your effective rewards rate, then, can be as high as 1.34% base and 2.68% bonus. It, too, has no foreign transaction fee, making it a great choice for a traveler looking to score some free flights.

Cons:

- $95 annual fee, waived for the first year

- It's made of metal. This isn't always a con because leaves quite the impression when you plop it on the counter but you'll probably get comments on it at least once a week, which can get annoying.

Also as you can imagine, destroying it isn't quite as easy as with a regular plastic card. It'll destroy your shredder and a normal pair of scissors (but tin snips should do it). I saw a picture of it after someone took a light-duty blow torch lighter to it, and this was the result (it didn't work, the numbers were still legible on the back).

Chase

Piggy backing on this thread Phone Post 3.0

Chase United Card. I actually use it like a debit card. Use it to pay all my bills also. Pay it off every week on the chase app. You will be surprised how fast you start racking up points Phone Post 3.0

kuruptz - Chase United Card. I actually use it like a debit card. Use it to pay all my bills also. Pay it off every week on the chase app. You will be surprised how fast you start racking up points Phone Post 3.0
I'm guessing that's for United Airlines? Phone Post 3.0

Thanks for the info so far, fellas Phone Post 3.0

Naderhood -
kuruptz - Chase United Card. I actually use it like a debit card. Use it to pay all my bills also. Pay it off every week on the chase app. You will be surprised how fast you start racking up points Phone Post 3.0
I'm guessing that's for United Airlines? Phone Post 3.0
Yes sir. $95 annual fee, $1 spent=1mile. Use it to buy plane tix you get triple miles (about to end soon). Spend $3,000 in 3 months you get 30,000 bonus miles. Phone Post 3.0

I you spend alot of time in airports get one that lets you into the Presidents club. 

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

millionmilesecrets.com

Great site for rewards points knowledge. They recommend the Chase Sapphire as well.