Best article EVER?

There is an article in this month's Grappling magazine (Luis Heredia on the cover) about Rey Diogo's sweeps. Damn, that was a well-written article. The author just seemed so intelligent and articulate. Handsome, too. In fact, he seems like the consumate martial artist.

The sweeps were good, too.

I read it last night. Very nice article Andre.

Scott
www.titanmartialarts.com

Thanks, Scott. I was hoping if I was over-the-top enough with my compliments that people would realize it was me. lol

The first thing I noticed was who wrote it. You look different than you did when you were in Rey's DVD's or the article in "Men's Fitness Magazine". I guess some of us get better with age. When is Rey coming out with more instructionals?

Scott

Scott,

Thanks! I'm not sure when he will put something new out. I know there was a mount tape he did with Island, but I have no idea if they plan to market it anytime soon.

Andre,

It is being sold now. Look at the thread at the top.

Actually, just noticed that they are selling a new mount tape from Rey. I haven't seen it, but I heard he did a great job. Should be good!

lol...Bolo, thanks! Just noticed!

TTT

Why are there delays in Europe for everything...
In Europe everything comes 2 weeks later..

I want the magazine in my hands NOW....

Emir,

I just saw the first copy yesterday at Rey's. I cant find it on the stands yet. I will check after work, and send you some copies as soon as I get my hands on them. :)

TTT