Best attitude towards fighting in MMA?

Watching the UFC 199 Media Staredowns on YouTube and it got me thinking . Who has the best attitude towards fighting ? I love the tense moments like Green-Poirer with a bit of trash talk but there is something cool about a dude like Bruce Leeroys attitude . He's not the best at any one thing other thing outside of hairdos/ninja poses but he seems like he actually enjoys fighting . 

I am curious who else compares . I know there are quite a few and I am sure I will think of more after I post this . Remind me of some other fighters who seem to enjoy fighting. 

Machida, insert image of him bowing over Bader's lifeless body. Budo as fuck.

Genki, because. Phone Post 3.0

Hunt. All smiles before the fight, all smiles after. Phone Post 3.0

cowboy maybe

The correct answer is Mousasi.

Motherfucker looks like he is putting together a shopping list before he fights. Phone Post 3.0

Tito has the best mentality. Phone Post 3.0

Shy Guy - The correct answer is Mousasi.

Motherfucker looks like he is putting together a shopping list before he fights. Phone Post 3.0
This is the correct answer.

https://mobile.twitter.com/AlexLimaReal/status/703674283239858180

In the locker room before the Thales fight lmao Phone Post 3.0

Chael sonnen. Loved what he said to Wanderlai about "honor and respect being a bunch of garbage for your kids soccer practice, this is a fist fight"

His comments on religions place in the cage Was refreshing as well Phone Post 3.0

Damn , how did I not think of Hunt or Mousasi. I'll never forget Mousasis face in the staredown before the Sokodjou fight. I use to see gifs of it but I can't find one now . Phone Post 3.0

Ruthless really loves hurting people Phone Post 3.0

Sir Real - Nick & Nate Diaz. Don't fool yourselves homie.
No way I think I heard nick say he don't even like it anymore Phone Post 3.0

Tony Ferguson. Phone Post 3.0

Appreciate Randy Coutures love for competition Phone Post 3.0

Conduit Phone Post 3.0

Dodson always looks like he's having a blast before during and after Phone Post 3.0

Sam Alvey Phone Post 3.0

Hell, you guys have reminded me of a lot of fighters who I should have thought of but didn't.  I'd give everyone VUs if possible .

5th round Lawler Phone Post 3.0

Jorge Masvidal likes it out there.

Rory Mac seems to enjoy it as well, especially after his comments on the Lawler fight Phone Post 3.0