Best B grade fighters?

Mezger isn't even close to B. He has never been an easy fight for anyone. He arguably beat Sakuraba at his peak, arguably should have gotten the win over Arona, subbed Tito, schooled Chuck the first round, and was beating Silva standing for the first half of their match.

I have no idea why Pride hasn't had Guy back in awhile. Supposedly he's very popular in Japan, and he's never had a boring fight (even against Arona, who typically makes a boring fight no matter who he's up against). He absolutely should have been in the MW GP, but in any case belongs back in the Pride ring.

orcus is 100% correct

Anyone from the lion's den(except maybe tra). Not intended as an insult.

Chris Brennan, Travis Wiuff & Travis Fulton all posted one after another.

First time I have seen 3 known fighters do this.

Pretty cool.

I have to go back to work now.

To me an A level fighter is a fighter who conducts himself as a professional and has the Skill to fight with anyone his weight in the world when in fight shape. What could bring this person to B level is consistantly not showing up prepared to fight or not quite having the skill level to compete with the fighters on the highest level. All of the Gracies, Lion's Den, Chuck Liddell, Horn and Dean Lister are what I'd consider A level b/c you will have to train like a professional and have some world class skill to be able to defeat anyone of these guys. Fulton always comes to fight and may be on the buble of A/B but I would still consider him at the top level b/c he will kick your ass if you don't have some A level skills.

Melvin Guillard
Rich Clementi sp?

Fulton @ 195, Back with MFS= best in his weight class
almost 200 fights and never once lost by ko. He barely does any worthwhile training now and he dominates all but the very top.

good breakdown floslow

agreed
Travis train like a fuckin man. Cut to 195 and ktfo Silva. Silva is tough as hell but travis could beat him if he would take it more seriously.
Best chin
Some of the hardest punches.
he COULD be the man in 6 months if he put it down.

joey villasenor
phil baroni
tiki
antonio mckee