Best ball handler in the NBA?

Who's the best? I want to check them out on youtube.

rafer alston,& chris paul.

Jason Williams

Its either Chris Paul, or still Steve Nash. Nashty isnt the best PG in the league anymore and probably not even top 5, but his ballhandling and shooting is still right at the top of the league.

Nash for being able to get where ever he wants on the floor whenever he wants, he's probably the best technical guy in the league.  For youtube highlights though, you will probably want to check out Alston or Jason Williams just because they do dumber/flashier shit.

DWill

basically it will be whoever wins that skills competition in the all star weekend..   paul, rose,.. whoeverelse

fna is co-wrecked x10

John Amaechi

alxholic -  basically it will be whoever wins that skills competition in the all star weekend..   paul, rose,.. whoeverelse

The best ball handlers don't even compete in the skills competition. I mean Nash does but it's not like every year you have the best of the best in there. And even though Rose won it, that doesn't exactly mean he's one of the premiere ball handlers, as much as I like him. He's just super fast.

whomever has the lease turnovers.

whoever has the best assist to turnover ratio.

Jose Calderon led the league in assist to turnover ratio as well as breaking the NBA record for free throw percentage(98.1%) in a season.

The best in-game ball handlers are Chauncey Billups, Steve Nash, Chris Paul and Tony Parker

Didn't think of Chauncey?

Make a point to watch him specifically during the course of the game. The man is a technician.