Best BBQ in Nashville?

I'm doing an Iron Butt ride with my wife from West Texas to Nashville. Where is the best place to get some authentic local bbq once we get there? We'll be riding 1015 miles to get there and shack up, but will be in town all day the next day. Suggestions on where to eat (we're thinking Taco Mamasita is a must) and things to do are much appreciated. I haven't been in around 10 years.

Ed Lees is alright, I'm sure there's better barbecue, but the whiskey tea is the tits. Phone Post 3.0

Martin's or Peg Leg Porker (in the Gulch)

Personally, i would head straight to Hattie B's and get some hot spicy fried chicken...

Before you go remember that Nashville does not BBQ beef. Texas BBQ is better then Tennessee BBQ. I 2nd the spicy chicken!

No bullshit, fuck the bbq and go to Husk.

Thank me later. Phone Post 3.0

That Jacks BBQ right on Broadway was good but it's probably not the the best in the city. Always hit it up when I'm there though. Phone Post 3.0

Honestly I know it's a little bit of a chain but Jim and Nick's is some of the best I've had here but I definitely say f all that and go hot chicken Phone Post 3.0

Not too interested in the fried chicken, I like the looks of that Peg Leg place though! Phone Post 3.0

MagSlim - No bullshit, fuck the bbq and go to Husk.

Thank me later. Phone Post 3.0

I was going to say this.

For BBQ you really can't go wrong with any of these:

Edley's 

Corky's : awesome BBQ, shit service though. not so bad if you go there expecting the service to be poor. It's kinda fun even:)

Famous Dave's

Jim & Nicks

Bar B Cutie (my favorite place for ribs)

Other spots:

Hattie B's is a must.

Biscuit Love is another

Rae's Gourmet Sandwich Shop

Pancake Pantry for breakfast... lined up around the block everyday, but well worth the wait man.

Nashville is a really cool place man, enjoy!

Jim N Nicks, and they do drive thru - get the jalapeno biscuits. 

74WhiteBoy - Before you go remember that Nashville does not BBQ beef. Texas BBQ is better then Tennessee BBQ. I 2nd the spicy chicken!

your confused bro,  bbq was born here

lol I was about to say, stay in TX

in