Best BBQ?

Mine has to be pulled pork. Phone Post 3.0

I will vote fatty brisket but this like picking what hair color I like on women.

Franklin's brisket is the answer. Anything else is incorrect. A side bonus is that he's only a 5 minute drive away. Phone Post 3.0

Chicago has the best bbq. Phone Post 3.0

Snow's BBQ is the answer.

Snow's BBQ is a Texas barbecue restaurant located roughly an hour outside of Austin, Texas in the small town of Lexington. In May 2008, Texas Monthly rated Snow's BBQ as the number-one BBQ joint in Texas, defeating long time champions Kruez Market in Lockhart, Luling City Market in Luling, Louie Mueller in Taylor, and Smitty's Market in Lockhart.[1] In May 2013, Snow's was ranked in the Top 4 on the magazine's every-five-years Top 50 list.[2]

Snow's BBQ has also been labeled as "The Best Texas BBQ in the World" by The New Yorker in its article titled "By Meat Alone" written by Calvin Trillin in the November 24, 2008, issue.[3] Phone Post 3.0

Lil Miss BBQ or..........cue Joey Diaz.

Copper Top BBQ in Big Pine Ca.... Was just there this last weekend. Voted best BBQ in the USA.

E55 Pilot - Copper Top BBQ in Big Pine Ca.... Was just there this last weekend. Voted best BBQ in the USA.
There are like 1,000 places that are voted best bbq in America. Phone Post 3.0

I like east carolina the best, but that's just me.

Cire - Snow's BBQ is the answer.

Snow's BBQ is a Texas barbecue restaurant located roughly an hour outside of Austin, Texas in the small town of Lexington. In May 2008, Texas Monthly rated Snow's BBQ as the number-one BBQ joint in Texas, defeating long time champions Kruez Market in Lockhart, Luling City Market in Luling, Louie Mueller in Taylor, and Smitty's Market in Lockhart.[1] In May 2013, Snow's was ranked in the Top 4 on the magazine's every-five-years Top 50 list.[2]

Snow's BBQ has also been labeled as "The Best Texas BBQ in the World" by The New Yorker in its article titled "By Meat Alone" written by Calvin Trillin in the November 24, 2008, issue.[3] Phone Post 3.0
Here's a good article on Snow's an how it became the best BBQ in Texas.

http://www.eater.com/2015/2/25/8101569/smoked-snows-bbq Phone Post 3.0

Right Hand JO Power - 
E55 Pilot - Copper Top BBQ in Big Pine Ca.... Was just there this last weekend. Voted best BBQ in the USA.
There are like 1,000 places that are voted best bbq in America. Phone Post 3.0

To be more specific, Yelp voted it number 1 of the top 100 places to eat in the US.

https://www.yelpblog.com/2015/01/yelps-top-100-places-to-eat-in-the-us-for-2015

I gotta admit that Arthur Bryant's in Kansas City was real good last time I had it, which unfortunately was 15 yrs ago...

But nothing is better than a legit Texas brisket. Phone Post 3.0

What I cook in my backyard smoker.

Like a boss Phone Post 3.0

I may catch crap....however, I'll take anything but Texas BBQ. Their food is like eating from a salt lick. Since they rely almost solely on salt and pepper, and usually no sauce, their meats are very dry and one note.

If I am going to eat BBQ, I prefer Southern BBQ, a nice mix of beef and pork, sweet and heat. More complexity, better options, no salt licks.

Brisket ends. Phone Post 3.0

jcblass -

I may catch crap....however, I'll take anything but Texas BBQ. Their food is like eating from a salt lick. Since they rely almost solely on salt and pepper, and usually no sauce, their meats are very dry and one note.

If I am going to eat BBQ, I prefer Southern BBQ, a nice mix of beef and pork, sweet and heat. More complexity, better options, no salt licks.

I've been in Texas for 15 years, moved here from the Midwest, work for the state and travel 1-3 weeks a month within the state. I have been to every big city in Texas and nearly every small one as well, and I literally have no clue what you are taking about. Texas BBQ is all about sauce on the side and I've never found anything to be salty here. Phone Post 3.0

Right Hand JO Power - 
jcblass -

I've been in Texas for 15 years, moved here from the Midwest, work for the state and travel 1-3 weeks a month within the state. I have been to every big city in Texas and nearly every small one as well, and I literally have no clue what you are taking about. Texas BBQ is all about sauce on the side and I've never found anything to be salty here. Phone Post 3.0

there's some truth to what jcblass says...some of the old school places dont even keep sauce around.

however, i've tried most of the places in and around austin including lockhart that are worth their weight, but i have not tried Snow's. 

I think it's time to make a trip out to Lexington... VTFU Cire

ps. doesn't the Undertaker live there?

Slowshot - 

I like east carolina the best, but that's just me.

I like the cut of your jib.

People can't read.

I'll agree with pulled pork. Baby back ribs right behind. Phone Post 3.0

I've never been anywhere without sauce in Texas. What are some of the bbq places here that don't have sauce? Phone Post 3.0