Best Bellator card this year is July 31

Pitbull vs McKee is the GP finals and a title fight featuring the promotions most decorated champion but also the biggest fight featuring homegrown talent Bellator has held in the history of the promotion.

Personally, Pitbull vs McKee is my favorite Bellator fight ever (on paper) and it is the finals I was hoping for.

The Mamedov, Magomedov, Sanchez and Yamauchi fights are also good and they say U. Nurmagomedov is someone to really keep an eye on in the coming years.

Bellator 263 Quick Card

Nice

I see UFC and this Bellator card start at the same time, both main cards start at 9 pm next Saturday. Have not seen Bellator go head to head with UFC in forever. Wonder how long they leave the ESPN+ replays up after the event because I’m watching the Bellator main card and likely just watching the UFC main event as the cards not interesting IMO.

I’ve been looking forward to Pitbull vs McKee for what feels like 2 years now. I honestly didn’t think McKee had much chance to beat Caldwell and he smoked him. I’m not a fan but he is legit. Also, Pitbull by TKO round 3