Best BJJ guy on the East Coast?

My vote is Sameuel Braga. He is a Black Belt 6X World Champion.........Who else is near that level on the East Coast?

Hi, Sam!

it is a long coast

Marcelo Garcia? Renzo?

I just rolled with this guy and I am a brown belt at 173 pounds, he is like 145 and he was all over me. A ton of pressure. Very good open guard passing. I have never rolled with anyone on that level.

It depends on what you mean by "Best"...

Best Instructor

Best Competitor

Etc...

I'd say Dan Simmler and Renan Borges are a couple of the best in the Northeast competition-wise

J Flip - it is a long coast

Also this.

Marcelo?

Liborio?

nogi4me - My vote is Sameuel Braga. He is a Black Belt 6X World Champion.........Who else is near that level on the East Coast?

Several guys are near/even past his level. Renzo, and Marcelo come to mind first though. Have you rolled with them?

Danaher, forgot to mention him, if the stories around him humbling Mundial champs and never having his heart rate cross 100 are true, that is something.

Thats like asking "Who is the biggest fagit at the blue oyster".....Unless you are a queer, who cares?

It's a stupid question. Best competitor is Marcelo, there's really no doubt of that. Best teacher is more debatable, but most would say Danaher - and they're probably right.

His name is Marcelo, now bow down to his greatness. Phone Post

Dave Lang Phone Post

Best Competitor: Marcelo

Best BJJ Teacher: Romreo Jacare Calvacanti; Alliance's Red/Black Belt Master.

Most Famous: Renzo Gracie and one helluva BJJ/MMA competitor and trainer.

MMA: Liboro @ ATT.

Marcelo is the best

But Braga's guard blows my mind every time I see him compete Phone Post

i guess i mean competition wise

MARCELO