Best BJJ Teaching Analogies

Don't be greedy with your submissions!

LOL @ the forums understanding of analogies!!!!!!!!!!!1

My all time favorite from my first professor is " The milk is already on the table my friend" He used this analogy all the time. This was used to decribe any escape attempt from a real basd possition that might or might not work. Who am I talking about? How many of you guys can guess who this is.

Any Guesses?

yes Renzo

Not really an analogy but I couldn't keep a straight face whenever Felipe Costa said it

"the secret to sweeps is to make your opponent come on you"

And did he say it a lot.

Good guess, but no not Renzo.

Wacdog (above) passes the guard in a particular fashion, he claims the secret is to "Put your di*k in his ass." I think it scares people.

not an analogy but hearing Royler telling people to do a move Happydoo whilst giving a seminar in Mexico had me confused.

He was trying to say Rapido which is spanish for fast.

It has entered into our BJJ lexicon now! Anytime someone is taking to long over something everyone shouts 'Happydoo!'

"The milk is on the Table" = Pedro Sauer

Got a couple:

"You turn around and he gonna fXXk your aXX." Add a brazilian accent. Applied when someone is about to give his back to somebody so don't do it.

"When you sprawl, you have to fXXk the floor." When teaching us to sprawl, basically telling us to put our hips down for a better sprawl. Obviously, this is for the male student; I don't think the girls would internalize this analogy as much.

Yes you got it Pedro Sauer!