Best bookie for UFC?

I don't gamble anymore but I used Bovada in the past. Looks like them and 5dimes charge for withdrawals unless it's in Bitcoin. I don't want bitcoin.. it's a pain in the ass to have to open an account and then convert. Bóvada has slightly better odds of the two. Suggestions? Phone Post 3.0

Depends if you are US or not US

Non US Players   - Bonus Code oddsb100

US Players

(full disclaimer. I get about $20 if you sign up through my links but doesnt negate the fact that i personally use both of these books and have for some time)

Marshes -

Depends if you are US or not US

Non US Players   - Bonus Code oddsb100

US Players

(full disclaimer. I get about $20 if you sign up through my links but doesnt negate the fact that i personally use both of these books and have for some time)

Thanks but it doesn't resolve my Bitcoin issue. They have the same policy it seems Phone Post 3.0

Bobby lupo's bookie knows his shit. Phone Post 3.0

I did youwager.eu. deposit with debut card, but charge for withdrawal. If I win I don't mind paying 50 fee for check by mail. Phone Post 3.0

Every site charges for withdrawals I think Phone Post 3.0

bovads works fine Phone Post 3.0

bovada* Phone Post 3.0

I might have misunderstood your post. Why do you care about withdrawal fees ?

Its a cost of doing business.

Marshes -

Vegas doesn't charge withdrawal fees and they have much more overhead Phone Post 3.0

rosario00 -
Marshes -

Vegas doesn't charge withdrawal fees and they have much more overhead Phone Post 3.0
More so that this withdrawal fee must be new. I never remember Bovada charging that in years past Phone Post 3.0