Best brand of work boots

On my feet all day,concrete floor,construction.

I usually wear Red Wings,they’re getting old,need new ones I think.

Another pair of red wings. 

Got my eye on a pair of 8" side zipper steel toe Timberlands, but I'll probably end up with another pair of Bates at half the price.

Tims outlet four towns over, though, so maybe.

Chippewa 

I got a pair of Timberland insulated forestry boots last winter and really like them.  My dad has been wearing Redwing boots for 50 years.  

Danner 

As someone in boots 8-10 hours a day as a carpenter, I say stick with a good pair or Redwings or Danners etc. 

I get about 9-12 months out of the higher end Red Wings. I drop about 250 or more a pair. One can certainly get by on the 150 dollar range redwings I would immagine.  I just look at it like an investment into my body lol. A couple hundy a year or so is more than worth it to me to have good boots. Those shits are worth their weight in gold to me lol.

Doc martens have oil resistant soles

I went through a pair of redwings in 6 months, I paid 240 bucks for them.

Ive been wearing work boots for 35+ years.

Redwings didn't work for me, Iv'e had cheaper boots outlast them by years.

GenErick - I went through a pair of redwings in 6 months, I paid 240 bucks for them.

And which ones were they ?

Ive been looking at Danners,zero experience 

CoreNobody - 
GenErick - I went through a pair of redwings in 6 months, I paid 240 bucks for them.

I got the 10875 model.

^^ never tried danners

GenErick - 
CoreNobody - 

I got the 10875 model.

Oh the ones that lasted longer?

Doc's last me years

Timberland's hold up well

Red Wing and Danner are correct answers. Finding a custom boot maker and spending a little more is normally a good idea too, if you’re sticking with that kind of work for a bit.

If you wear redwings it also means you like to munch box on women bleeding from their gash 

I've got 6 years on my current pair of Red Wings, and I've had 4 sole/reconditioning jobs done. The investment is worth every penny, because I have zero foot issues.

Custom fitted Whites followed by Danner. 

Granted I haven' tried every boot but I didn' like my redwings so I stick with the timberland pros. They may not last as long as some others but they are much more comfortable then any other boot I have tried. Steeltoes is all I have ever had to wear if that makes a difference so weight was always a issue and tims seemed lighter then other boots

IrishIntimidator - 

Granted I haven' tried every boot but I didn' like my redwings so I stick with the timberland pros. They may not last as long as some others but they are much more comfortable then any other boot I have tried. Steeltoes is all I have ever had to wear if that makes a difference so weight was always a issue and tims seemed lighter then other boots

I figured you were gonna say Irish Setters, ha.

Never thought I would say this but Keen’s work boots have been working out well for me.  $210 and they won’t bust your feet the first two weeks you wear them.  Comfy right out of the box and made in the USA