Best BUFFET in Las Vegas?

I could Google it, but want to hear from real OG peeps!

What's your favorite?

I haven't been to Vegas in years. Will be there for a full week with the wife.

Wicked Spoon and the buffet at Bellagio are high on the list for buffets yes?

I HAVE been to the Rio Seafood buffet twice. Its great.

As far as meals, CraftSteak looks awesome. I have the money but damn that is an expensive muthafuka! Any/all suggestions are very appreciated and welcomed!

I posted before but I'll be renting a Tesla for the week too! Very excited to try one out!

Wickd Spoon is fucking amazing, I was recommended the one at Ceasars from someone on here... it too fas fuking amazing.

hands down
Pirahna
4633 Paradise Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89169
(702) 791-0100

all the seafood and meat you could dream of.

Oh and Todai if you like Sushis and asian fare

FETT_Loadin76_TFK - 

Wickd Spoon is fucking amazing, I was recommended the one at Ceasars from someone on here... it too fas fuking amazing.

Bacchanal .... we might have a winner. Very interested in WS too though.

Pre-ceremony on our wedding day, us girls went to the wicked spoon and the SammichKing and his boys went to bellagio, for brunch. ( we didn't do anything traditional!)
Then a couple of days later we went to the Wynn altogether with same friends.

They thought the Wynn was better than bellagio and we thought the wicked spoon was better than the Wynn.

Buffet maths = Wicked Spoon.

The hubs wants to go back to Vegas just to eat at wicked spoon. :-) Phone Post 3.0

Bellagio was my favourite . You can get a 24 hour pass for like 50$ that gets you access to all the caesar run buffets but I think bellagio is an extra 10 with the pass if you plan on going to try a bunch of buffets. Paris and Planet Hollywood weren't bad. Phone Post 3.0

Aria is good. Phone Post 3.0

Bacchanal / thread

Wicked Spoon at the Cosmopolitan is the best. They do your typical buffet food but do it in a new way. They had slab bacon the last time I was there. Phone Post 3.0

When we first moved to Vegas 10 years ago, we made a checklist of all the buffets complete with our rankings. We never finished it because we'd learned within the first year that there is so much great, affordable food here that the buffets are kind of a bad deal & only make sense for large groups where you're trying to please everybody.

& even then, I'd much rather do a Brazilian or Japanese steak house.

That said, it's a fairly even choice between Caesars, Cosmo, Wynn, & Bellagio with Planet Hollywood as a close runner up, & Paris for breakfast if you have the means to skip the line.

Subbed Phone Post 3.0

Rio seafood buffet's price went up & quality went down last time I went, probably 4 years or so.

Craftsteak is plenty reasonable as long as you stick with middle of the road options. Their high end stuff isn't worth the extra $$$; go somewhere else if you want 120 day dry aged Japanese Wagyu etc etc.

DarthChoke -
FETT_Loadin76_TFK - 

Bacchanal .... we might have a winner. Very interested in WS too though.
I work at Caesars and no buffet comes close to ours. Some of the other buffets have fancier food but nobody has better food. It's not cheap but it's great. Phone Post 3.0

Bacchanal Buffet and Wicked Spoon MUST be on my list.

I wish I could eat tons at a time. I will do my best!

I usually go late Sunday morning. I bring the LA Times and the Las Vegas Sun newspapers. I sit there and eat and read the Sunday papers. I am there for over two hours.

Yeah, I get my money's worth. Phone Post 3.0

Josh -

Bacchanal / thread

This! Phone Post 3.0

Haven't been to Bacchanal but when we were in LV for our wedding Mrs Pete and I had hours to kill prior to our flight home so we hit the buffet at Cosmo.

Ole Petey here ate til sick, got sick and managed another plate cause shit was crazy good. Also got to see a small asian chick (late 20s) eat CocoPete and her entire table under the table and not break a sweat. Phone Post 3.0

JToller - 
Josh -

Bacchanal / thread

This! Phone Post 3.0

Again...THIS. 

I made the mistake of eating lunch there before a UFC fight (Edgar vs. Penn TUF Finale)....I was so stuffed and damn near fell asleep after such an amazing buffet experience. Well worth the $50 price. Only meal I ate all day.