Best BUFFET in Las Vegas?

So what are some of your other, non-buffet favorites?

(I know there are a couple old threads on this) Phone Post 3.0

Lotus of Siam
Beach Hut Deli
Paymons
Cafe Berlin
Frank & Fina's Cocina
Shuck's
Gagnam
Ichiza
Bachi Burger
Annie's Gourmet Italian
Hash House a GoGo

I really liked the burger place in the cosmopolitan.
My hub loved the chocolate place in Caesars Phone Post 3.0

Wicked Spoon!!! Phone Post 3.0

Wicked Spoon, Aria, and the big boys (Venetian and bellagio) all have badass buffets but anyone familiar with Vegas know the sterling brunch at ballys is by far the best - starting at 100/ person (includes crazy shit: unlimited Cavier and high end champagne) Phone Post 3.0

klabo - Wicked Spoon, Aria, and the big boys (Venetian and bellagio) all have badass buffets but anyone familiar with Vegas know the sterling brunch at ballys is by far the best - starting at 100/ person (includes crazy shit: unlimited Cavier and high end champagne) Phone Post 3.0
Almost forgot- non buffet style but hash hash go go is fucking amazing. Trust me OP- Google Phone Post 3.0

klabo -
klabo - Wicked Spoon, Aria, and the big boys (Venetian and bellagio) all have badass buffets but anyone familiar with Vegas know the sterling brunch at ballys is by far the best - starting at 100/ person (includes crazy shit: unlimited Cavier and high end champagne) Phone Post 3.0
Almost forgot- non buffet style but hash hash go go is fucking amazing. Trust me OP- Google Phone Post 3.0
Oooooooh yes! Been to the San Diego Hash House. That is insane food! Goddamn those portions are ridiculous!!! My wife's coffee was a dessert in a bucket! Phone Post 3.0

For later Phone Post 3.0

Bellagio buffet
Yellowtail sushi in Bellagio
SW steakhouse in Wynn (strip steak in Mandalay and prime in Bellagio aren't bad either but SW best ) Phone Post 3.0

About 10 years ago I remember the Rio being pretty epic and top notch.

Otherwise im out of the loop and curious for my next rip.

Haven't tried too many but Mandalay had crab legs and champagne. Good enough for me! Phone Post 3.0

I just ate at Bacchanal this morning. $50 champagne brunch. It was good but I wasn't blown away.

I was disappointed that the prime rib wasn't ready. They said it wouldn't be ready until 10, I was there at 8. Phone Post 3.0

In for next Vegas trip Phone Post 3.0

Should I actually be experiencing anxiety and stressing about not finding the best places to eat? hahahaha

There's so many options.

I'll be there for 5/6 days so I have time to get a few good ones in!

In. Phone Post 3.0

criscyborg - In. Phone Post 3.0

Hi there Cris! Nice to see you posting. We are close friends with Israel and Valerie. ;-) what's your favorite Las Vegas eating place?

In Vegas right now and took my wife and parents to the Bellagio buffet last night. It was great but my wife thought Wynn was better. I give it 4/5 stars. Phone Post 3.0